Chapter Eighteen

Maddy's POV:

"Sapphy? What's going on around here before i came?" I asked a two years old girl. "Daddy called earlier in this morning and I'm so excited to answer it and I accidentally dropped the vase." "Wait...Did you already seen your daddy?" "Yah, while were on Australia."
What! I can't believe this is happening now! But why is it Aleisha didn't tell me? But anyway i just remind her to tell me about it later.
I hear Saphy cried and she said, "Maybe mommy don't love me anymore." "No, no. Don't say that. Mommy loves you so much. She's just so busy about her work cause she don't want to be late." I said as i comfort Saphy. She hugged me now and i kissed her forehead, oh i wish i had a sweet child like Saphy someday. "Saphy? I think you should say sorry to mommy and make mommy happy again cause she's always tired of work." She sat on my lap and hugged me as she answers me with a question. "But how? Aunt Maddy?", aw she's so cute.
I help her to take a bath and changed her clothes, while we were at her cute pink room i asked Saphy if what her gonna be ware today. She choose's a sky blue dress which i never seen her ware this.
After she ware her clothes and dress, i was retouching my makeup and then she looked at me and i gave her a smile. "Light ones?" "Uh, yeah?" She smiled again as i put some super light makeup at her face.

**
We went out and go to the local bookstore that selling some art materials near at Aleisha's apartment to buy some colored papers, glue and crayons. Which it took five minutes to walk. When were going to the bookstore Saphy's little hand keep holding at my hand also, it's feels like she's afraid to get lost.
When we arrived at the bookstore we went to the paper section, Saphy found a different colored paper with a design which is so cute. "Do you like the design?" "Yes." "Oh, i like it too." I get the colored paper and put it on the shopping basket. We went to the crayons, glue and scissors section to purchase it.
After i checked the materials I lined up at the cashier while Saphy is watching some story books with more pictures.
After i pay the materials we went back at the apartment to do it.
We sat at the dining table and prepare the materials. "What will we gonna do? Aunt Maddy?" "We're going to make a sorry letter to your mommy before she arrived here."
As we're making the letter at first, i write down a draft message at the piece of paper. Which Saphy will going to copy it by her own handwriting, the letter says:
" Dear Mommy,
I'm sorry for breaking the vase this morning which it causes you to get mad, i hope you'll forgave me what i did. And I promise to you i will not be a clumsy little girl again. I promise also i will be a good girl. I love you mommy, i know you worked hard for me and your always tired by your work. Thank you mommy and i love you again. :)"
After i wrote the letter i cut some different styles of paper cutting and paste it on the card of what we're making of.
Later all of it are all done, except Saphy will going to write the letter at the card.
When she's done writing it she put a three person at the end of the story, then i asked her if who's the third person. "Saphy? Who's the third person that you draw?" "It's my daddy Aunt Maddy."
"Well ok."
They're finally completed! Finally!