Chapter Seven

Aleisha's POV:

We drived to hospital and when we arrived i quickly went to my brother's room. Saphy is with mom and i quickly run to Shan's room. When i arrived at my brother's room i quickly went to his bed and hugged him and ask if his ok. "Shan???Are you Ok..??"  "Yeah...Uhh...Just a little bit pain...in..my....back.." Saphy quickly run to Shan and hugged him. "Heyy...Unckie Shannn.." Saphy said while hugging my brother. "Heyyy...Saphy..I miss you a lot..."

I hugged Shan and tell him that i miss him also, i miss to hang out with my brother. Like what were playing guitar, going to summer camp and other activities or memories that hanging out with my brother.

The nurse went in the private ward room to take Shan's medication. "Ohhh...The taste..was so unpleasant.." Shan's reacted. "That's ok Shan.. You will get better soon.. "  "Yeah..I know..Haha." 

After an hours of visiting my brother we went home. While mom driving the car Saphy fell asleep on my lap. "Aleisha....."  mom spoke. " Yes...mom.."  "I remember when you were a baby, you used to sleep always on my shoulder. But now i can see in my eyes that my baby before that used to sleep on my shoulder or in my arms had a own daughter right now."  i almost shed a tears when mom said that to me. "Mom...Thank you.. and im sorry..."  "Sorry for what Aleisha??"  "Mom...im sorry for the mistake that i made. Like what right now, im a teenage mom. I had my own daughter but who had no father."  "Aleisha...My sweetheart... My baby...Saphy is not the reason why your sorry or you commit a mistake. Saphy is not a mistake, We both love you. Were always here for you no matter what happened. I cared to you still even thou you had a daughter right now. I know its hard to hear that your daughter is pregnant by a early age but i accept it and still love you as my daughter."  "Mom....Mom... Im sorry...But im so thankful to you...Thank you mom...Thank you..''

We arrived at the house i put Saphy on the bed and i take my half bath. After i take my half bath i changed my clothes for the sleeping one. When i saw my daughter that she's asleep i gently rubbed my hands on Saphy's forehead and kiss it. "Saphy..Mom was right..,Your not a mistake your a angel..My precious little angel." i said.

Luke's POV:

It was three Am. I was awoken by my baby cousin, Zoe.

I hear her crying so i went to her room and i changed her diaper, she was sleeping in my arms. "Your so cute baby Zoe.." Zoe was still sleeping on my arms, as i opened the window and see the billion stars that sparkling. I put Zoe back to her crib slowly and watched the stars again.

After watching the stars i went back to my room were im alone in my bed.

The next morning, i quickly run to the kitchen cause i smell that mom is making a pancakes.

While i was eating Zoe crawl to my feet and i lift her up to sit on my lap. "Hey..Baby girl.." Zoe looked me, that she was looked confuse. But i gave her a smile. She's so cute.. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Sorry if this chapter is short. If i had any misspelled words or wrong grammar again. Ill going to edit that soon. Thanks for your reads.
Pls...Vote or Comment.