Chapter Sixteen

Luke's POV:

As Saphy taken to the emergency room, Me and Aleisha sit on the hospital's bench. Mom was calling Aleisha's parents to come faster at the hospital as the incident happened. I hold Aleisha's hand tightly again, "Aleisha? I think we need to go back together as a family." "I think so Luke, i was hoping right now that our daughter would be ok. It's going to be hard to me to move on if she's going to be gone." She lay her head on my shoulder as i hear her crying and i wipe the tears of her eyes that has fallen down. I can feel her body is shaking that she was so scared to loose Saphy, even iam scared too.
As i kissed her forehead the doctor came to us, "Mr and Mrs. Hemmings?" "Uh, yeah.." I said. "Well, your daughter is ok. As we see the X-ray result it was pretty ok. We dont see any bones that has broken down but she's just having a bruise in her head, your free to go tomorrow." "Oh, thank you..For the information." Aleisha said to the doctor. "But were we can see our daughter?" I asked, "On room 204 were going to move her their" "Oh thanks.." As the doctor leaves, mom and dad came up to ask a question if Saphy is ok. "Is she Ok?" "Uh, yeah. Were free to leave tomorrow." "Oh thank God."

Authors Note:
Sorry for the boring and short chapter. Ill Edit some wrong grammars and misspelled words after I finished the book.. Ok..