Chapter Ten

Aleisha's POV:

(Three Weeks Later)

I was on the mall finding some new things to buy or some what we needs. Thanks to God that my brother Shan, go home safely and already healed and I decided to stay more days here on Australia.

While i was walking around the mall i accidentally bumped on Someone. "Im sor-..Luke?!" I saw Luke again and i decided to walk fast but he grabbed my hand, i pull my hands off his hands and started to walk fast again. But when he said those words, "Aleisha..Listen to me. I know Saphy's father is."  i stopped and turn back to him.

Luke's POV:

"Aleisha..I need to talk to you.."  "Go away Luke!"  "Aleisha..Please.."  "Luke..Please Stop it!"  "Aleisha..Listen to me. I know Saphy's father is." She turned back to me and she stopped from her walking.  "What?..Luke?''  She said while tears running down at her cheeks. "Isn't me the...Father of Saphy?" Tears more fell down at her cheeks and her make up running down at her face. But then a minutes took by when she spoke and answer my question. "Luke..Im..im..im..so-..so-..sor-..sorry.."  i quickly hugged her tightly and honestly i miss our hugs and kisses. "Yes..It was you.. Luke..Im sorry.." she said as she whisper on my ears. I kissed her forehead and i kissed her lips that a very long time that my lips felt again. "Shhh...Stop it..Please dont cry..I promise Aleisha, i would be a better father to Saphy or to my daughter. I know that this time just a little bit changed, but my love for you never been changed. And why you didnt tell me before i leave to UK that your pregnant with my child..Huh?? Or after we broke up. Why you didnt tell me?"  "This is what im sorry for. Luke im scared that your family will mad at me, im scared that many fans that each and everyday i would hear a bad sayings from your fans including Saphy also. And Im scared Luke just because of me your career will be broken. I understand that was your dream and your bandmates also. Luke its hard to grow up a child all by my self. But now you know, Saphy keep asking you all the time. Like what mom and Maddy said to me that Saphy needs a father also. And im so sorry Luke..Im sorry.. That i didnt tell you..I still love you..."

Aleisha's POV:

As Luke kissed and hugged me in a very long time, i feel nothing changed on him. When he said those words that he will become a better father to Saphy, i feel like i love him more than i did before.

We went to a coffee shop and to discuss about me and Saphy's life when Luke is not our side yet.

"Luke..? Did your family knew about this?"  "Uhhmmm..Not yet.. But im going to tell them.''  "Ok.. I think two of us going to tell them.."  "Ok sure...It's sounds ok, to me."

Later a minutes Luke hold my hand tightly and spoke again. "Aleisha?. Where's Saphy? I want to see my Daughter."  "Oh..She's at home with Shan." "Can i visit you tomorrow at your house? Like what we do during junior high school?" "Of course Luke..Why not? Your always welcome at our family."

And the day filled with Laugh, joy, happiness like what we do before. But now just a little bit changed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note;

So how's the chapter going on? Please comment and vote. Sorry if this chapter is short. ♪♥♪♥ :-)