Chapter Twenty-One

Luke's POV:

*One Week Later*

I finally arrived home, i can finally see my princess again and my beautiful queen Aleisha.
I miss them so much, I really miss them.

This day Aleisha was going to her friend, her long time no see friend. Her name is Geordie.
Geordie is one also of Aleisha's best friend but then Geordie went to college, somewhere a university or something. Geordie is Micheal's girlfriend, they once breakup but then later there back. I don't know if Micheal tells to his fans about this, but i think he didn't tell to the public but i know there relationship just became obvious due to there Instagram post and tweets.

It was three in the afternoon, Aleisha is still not around. Saphy ask me a favor if she could play her kite at the backyard, i let her play with it and she promised me that she will not going out to the house without asking permission to me. So i just approved it, so that she could experience a real childhood is. Besides the weather is perfect to play outside the house.

I was sitting on the couch at the living room waiting for Aleisha, i was just holding my phone and watched Saphy playing. I know Aleisha is having so much fun with Geordie and i know she misses her so much. And it was okay to me to wait Aleisha.

It's already three thirty in the afternoon, i just still sitting on the couch playing some games on my phone.
Untill i hear the doorbell ring, I thought it was Aleisha but not.

***********************************************
Author's Note:
Sorry again for the fast forward, so what do you think will happened?
#dramaonNeverBe
#dramadrama
#Lukeopensthedoor.