Chapter Six

*Three Months Later*

Aleisha's POV:

I hear my phone ring and when i saw that someone called me, its mom.

"Hello mom.."  "Aleisha...Something bad happened to your brother."  "Huhhh?What happened to him?" "Your brother hit by a car, im here at the hospital" "What? Oh my gosh!" "Aleisha.. You need  to come here. Bring Saphy.. I miss my grand child also."  "Alright mom.. Ill book a early flight today."  "Thanks Aleisha...Please come here as soon as posible."  "Alright mom... Bye"  "Bye.."

Luke is on Australia right now.. What im gonna do if he see me with Saphy.

By the way ill go to Australia its all about my brother that i miss and he hit by a car.

*An Hours Later*

I bought two plane tickets for my daughter and mine. When i went home i quickly packed my things and my daughter's things also. While packing my things Saphy ask me a question "Mommy?..Where will we going?"  "To Australia..Honey.."  "To see daddy??"  "No...To visit granny..."  "Ok..But when will im going to see daddy??"  "Honey...There's going a right time to see your dad." I hugged my princess tightly as i zipped the suite case. I looked at the time it was already 8:00 and i had 2 hours before our flight. I washed my princess as a bath, after taking her to her bath i quickly change her clothes. While i was finding a to wear at her she spoke "Mommy..I want to wear that pink dress and my barbie shoes"  "Alright.." I pull the dress and i helped her to wear it.

After she's done taking a bath and changed her clothes, i take a bath also and change my clothes and get ready. Before we leave at the house we take our dinner first and i call Maddy.

"Hello Maddy.."  "Hi..Aleisha..."  ”Well, i had a flight tonight to Australia."  "What? But luke is their on Australia..." "Yeah i know... But my brother hit by a car that's why im going to Australia."  "You brother hit by car!" "Yeah..And my mom said i had to go their with Saphy.."  "Ok..Have a safe flight."  "Bye." "Bye.. Thanks Maddy."

We leave the house and went to the Airport.

**

While we were on the plane i was combing Saphy's hair and i cant believe that i had  a two years old daughter right now, It feels like i dont want her to grow up. After i combed her hair she fell asleep on my arms with a teddy bear on her hands she was hugging it. I checked my phone it was already pass ten PM, i take a picture of her while she was sleeping, she's so cute like an angel.

**

After a hours on plane, finally we arrived at Australia.

I take a taxi to go at my previous home, but its still my home. Where a place that i grew up.

When i arrived at my previous home mom opened the door, Saphy quickly jumped at mom and hugged her tightly. "Grannyy!!"  "Hello..my little angel." While we entered the house i see dad on the leaving room watching a tv. Saphy run again to dad hugged him "Hello..Grandpa."  "Hi..Saphy..Your grew up too fast." and they both laugh. I went to my old room and still the colors dosent changed, some of my old stuff are still their. I opened my closet and i see the necklace that Luke gave to me during my 16th birthday.

I put the necklace on my pocket as i leave my room, i went to the kitchen and i saw mom making a salad. "Mom? What are you making?"  "Making a salad."  "So how's my brother by the way?"  "He's still hospitalized and there will be a lot of medications to buy and he will gonna take it..We will going to visit him later at 8."  "Good thing he's ok and he's still alive." "Yeah..Thanks to God."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*****************

Author's Note:

Hi! Their! Sorry if this chapter is short. And i think im going to edit some chapters tomorrow. By the way thank you for all your votes and i think i will had a dedication soon for those people who read my story. Thank you so much...