Chapter Two

Aleisha'sPOV:

Me and Saphy went to a toy store to buy her new toys as a birthday present to her. When we arrived at the toy store, Saphy quickly run to the dolls section and I just followed her. Later she find a doll that she want, "Mommy...Look at this doll.. It look's so cute.."  "Yeah... It look's like you."  "Mommy... I like this one.."  Then she run again to stuff toys station, she found a cute teddy bear and she keep on hugging it. After she keep running around the toy store we went to the cashier to pay the toys.

"Mommy...Thank you.. For all this toys..I love you so much mommy.." Her sweet and cute voice as she says that words. "Oh..Welcome my baby... I love you too my princess." I lift her up as we went to a local park here at New Zealand.

While were on the park we bought a ice cream, she keep on licking it. She was so cute.

She run again to a play ground area to play the swing or the slide. It was her birthday, so we played in swing. I'm trying to be a good and better mom to my baby princess. "Mommy.! Let's play on the swing.."  "Alright...Baby.."

Luke'sPOV:

While I was scrolling the pictures of my old phone, I found the old photos of me and Aleisha. The moment that we kiss, I feel like... I still feel it on my lips. As I keep watching the photos someone knock at my door it was Calum. "Hey.. Luke."  "Yeah..Bro."  "Luke, I'll be at New Zealand tomorrow. I'm going to visit Maddy."  "Alright bro.. What time is your flight tomorrow?"  "6:00 am."

**

Aleisha'sPOV:

We went home after me and Saphy had moment together. "Mommy. It was my enjoyable birthday ever.!" I gave her a smile. I checked the time it was already 8:00 pm, Cause I don't want Saphy will sleep not early. She went to her room to put her new things to a place, I saw her that she was putting her new toys at her bed. I remember that I had a work tomorrow, so I'm going to wash Saphy as her half bath. After her half bath I changed her clothes, She brushed her teeth and I combed her hair.

She rushed to her bed as I going to tell her a bed time story. Well, I had a worked tomorrow so I'm going to leave her with Maddie.

Maddy was Calum's girlfriend. Calum is Luke's close friend. Maddy and I knew each other since we both live in Australia, but later I knew that she was leaving here at New Zealand also we became more close to each other like best friends. She knew about Saphy's father, I almost tell her secrets to her. But I said to her that she will not tell others about Saphy's father.

"Saphy..I'm going to leave you with Auntie Maddie at her house for a while. I had a work tomorrow, so be good."  "Yes. Mommy.. Can I bring my teddy bear also?"  "Yes, of course. I'll drop you at her house at 8:30 ok. And I had a work at 9:15.. If Auntie Maddy tell me that your behave, were going to candy store. To buy your favorite candy."  "Yesshhh!! Mommy!"  "So.. Sleep early right now.. Good night baby."  "Good night too mommy."  I kissed her forehead as she went to sleep.