Chapter Ninteen

Aleisha's POV:

I went home and i bring a strawberry cheesecake which i bought at the coffee shop where i used to work. As I knocked at the door Maddy opened it and i felt there's a silence at the house. "Where's Saphy?" "At her room." "Oh, i bought a cheesecake. Maddy can you please put this on the refrigerator we would going to eat this after dinner as a desert. I'm just going to see Saphy." "Well, oh sure Aleisha. I'm going to ask you later between you and Luke." "Ok.."
As i went at Saphy's room, she layed at her bed and she felt sad. "Hey Saphy? What's wrong? I'm sorry about early this morning that I raised my voice to you princess. Mommy bring some cheesecake, you're favorite right?" "Mommy?" "What is it honey?" "I made something for you." She gave me a envelope and i know if there's an envelope there will be always a letter or a card.
When I opened the envelope I found a handmade card and i was surprised about it, while i was opening the card Saphy speak up. "Mommy. Aunt Maddy help me too."
As i read the letter I almost shred a tear,
"Dear Mommy,
I'm sorry for breaking the vase this morning which it causes you to get mad, i hope you'll forgave me what i did. And I promise to you i will not be a clumsy little girl again. I promise also i will be a good girl. I love you mommy, i know you worked hard for me and your always tired by your work. Thank you mommy and i love you again. :)"

"Oh.. Princess!" I hugged her tightly in my arms as i said. "I love you so much princess." "Mommy I love you too."
I carry Saphy down stairs and then Maddy called me while she was at the kitchen preparing for dinner. "Maddy, you don't have to do that." "No, it's ok. I'm bored waiting you two to come down." "Are you sure?" "Yes, um by the way. You didn't tell me that you and Luke are finally back again." "Yes. We're back as a family now." "Really! Wow! How's the reaction of Saphy when she saw her daddy at the first time?" "She's really happy and I'm going to tell this to you last five days but you didn't show up yet, and we're just planning to move back to Australia." "What? So I'm going to miss you sonner?" "Haha. I don't think so about that now."

----------------------------------------------------------------
Author's note:
Hey! Sorry for the long update! I hope you'll read my new upcoming story titled "The Secret Relationship (Luke Hemmings and Aleisha McDonald Fanfiction). I hope you'll going to read it when I'm going to publish it soon. Thank you so much, please vote or leave a comment. Wrong grammars and misspelled words? Edit soon after I finished this book.

There will be some drama at next update! Bye!