Chapter One

Luke's POV:

I miss her so much! I still loved her, but why I am a idiot for breaking our relationship. I know its hard to hear her name again when I didn't see her for so long. I think she found someone that who will make her heart happy again. I still remember the day that I saw the make up running down at her face, I still remember the day I tell her that I'm going to leave.

Then I realize that I still need her love to light up my heart, I wish I am still beside her to kiss her, to hug her, to feel her and to comfort her whenever she cries. I miss her smile that I see everyday. I think she already moved on and she already forgot about our past relationship.

Aleisha's POV:

It was 8:30 am, I remember it was my daughter's birthday today. Her name was Sapphire Amethyst Hemmings, but I called her Saphy as her nickname. I went slowly to her room to wake her up.

"Good morning baby! My little princess..! Its your 2nd birthday today.." "Hi..Mommy..Good morning too.!!." "Happy birthday my princess! So let's go down stairs and eat our breakfast. Remember we will went to a toy store today."

She went down stairs with me, I served her break fast together with mine.

She's two right now, she growing up. But she didn't still see her father. She looks like Luke her ocean blue eyes, her long strait blonde hair and her deep dimples. Everyday when I look at her it reminds me of Luke.

-----------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hi! I'm sorry for a short chapter. I know some of the words that I put on this chapter are came from their songs.

So how's the chapter?

Please Vote or Comment. I'm willing to read your comments.

Thanks...