Chapter Five

Aleisha's POV:
It was bed time, before I leave my daughters room she asked me a question. A question that I can't answer again. "Mommy.. Where's daddy?" "He's on a work. Uhh.. He's going to come back soon.." "Mommy, I can't wait to see daddy." "Alright... Good night baby.. Have a nice dream." I changed the subject of what we had been talking. So, I went out at the Saphy's room with tears on my eyes.
I went to my room and quickly grabbed my phone and contact Maddie.
"Hello Maddy?.." "Hello.. Aleisha.. What's going on you make a phone call?." "Maddy, what would I'm gonna do?." "What do you mean" "Its Saphy.. She's finding her father right now. I just probably need an advice. I can't answer her question, so I lied to her. It can't be forever a lie Maddy.. What would I'm gonna do?" "Aleisha? Just please calm down. I know it can't be forever a lie. As of now Saphy is too young to understand that things. But their will be always a time to know her father." "Thank you so much Maddy.. Your a true friend.. So how's Calum going on.?" "Well he's fine here. He told me that you told everything on him. At first he can't believe it." "Yeah..Well. That's true.. So by the way. Good night Maddy." "Good night too Aleisha." then the line went end.
I turned off the lights and went to fall asleep on the bed. Alone.
**
The next morning I woke up in a sunny morning, I decided not to wake up Saphy. Well, this day I had no work and tomorrow back to work again.
I was on my room, looking my self at the mirror and tears went down in my eyes. I looked the pictures at my phone that had been saved for a very long time. Why I can't forget Luke? I try and try to forget him but I can't . I know Saphy needs to know her father also but not this time.
Luke's POV:
I went to my home this day to see familiar faces like my brothers and my other close friends. Later a days... Back to another tired life again.... While I was walking in the house I hear a baby that cries. When I saw it was mom who tries to comfort a baby. "Mom..Who's this baby.?" "Oh..Lucas.. Its your baby cousin. Her name is Zoe." "Alright..Can I hold her?" "Sure.." When the first time that I hold Zoe I quickly imagined that what if I'm holding me and Aleisha's baby. As soon Zoe stopped crying and we went to the backyard. I saw dad sweeping the fallen leaves from the tree. Later Zoe smile and I tickle her a little and she smiled again. I wish I'm holding right now was my daughter.. Me and Aleisha's daughter.
I wish I can see you again.. I wish you will forgive me of what I did for hurting you. I wish we could be back together and a new again.
------------------------------------------------------
Author'sNote:
Hi. Sorry for the wrong grammars or miss spelled words. If I had a time I'll try to edit . Thank you for reading..
Please vote or comment.. : )