Chapter Fifteen

Luke's POV:

I hear our doorbell rang and i know who's gonna be in their. As i opened the door Saphy run to my arms and hug me tightly, "Daddy!" She shouted. I kissed Aleisha on her cheek as she gave me a smile, i called mom and dad too tell them that they're here. Aleisha leave's Saphy playing at the backyard with some of her toys that she bring. Mom, dad and Aleisha settle down at the living room as i went to my room to get the old toys of mine that I usually play when i was a little boy. I carried my old toys to Saphy as right now it was her time to play with, i first give my old penguin stuff toy that I usually hug it when i was a little boy. I left Saphy again and went back to the living room where were going to talk about, i sat beside Aleisha where i hold her hand tightly. Mom gave us a smile as she ask a questions to Aleisha, "How's life being a mom?" "Well, many things changed and sometimes i would say it was silly." "Oh, its hard to be a single mom?" "Uh, yeah.. Its so very hard cause im just a teenage mom". A silent took by as dad began to ask some questions, "Aleisha? Why you didn't tell us? Why you keep it away from us? You know we can help also." "Im sorry.. I didn't mean it.. I was scared that your going to mad at me or think im just a whore, that's why i moved to New Zealand to had a new life their" "You know Aleisha we would not mad at you. We understand how Luke love you so much, and to Saphy she's so sweet like you. I know all of that happened its just only a mistake or a accident, we know its not your mean to do that thing its just only a accident." Aleisha shred a tears in her eyes as mom and dad hug her to comfort her, while mom hug her i hear what mom saying, "Were always here for you Aleisha, you are already been part of our family.." I smiled on my face as i give Aleisha a hug also. As we were hugging i hear Saphy's voice shouted loudly, we quickly run to the backyard to see what happens.
When we arrived their Saphy was slip off on the rocks as her head hit up and it was bleeding a blood and she was laying on the ground with a fainted body, I quickly run to her and Aleisha called a ambulance. Mom was pretty nervous but dad keep telling her to calm down, a minutes later an ambulance came to drive us to the hospital.

Oh please, i hope my daughter would be ok.

Authors Note:
According to my cast list i made an error on that. The "Maddie Hillaries" name, it's suppose to be just "Maddy Harries".. So its "MADDY HARRIS" not "Maddie Hillaries" ok.. Its the name of Calum Hood Ex girlfriend. Which in this story she was Aleisha's best friend.