Chapter Twelve

Luke's POV:
While me and Saphy Playing i hear her again calling me daddy. The truth is i cant believe in my self by this time someone is calling me a Daddy, and i had my own daughter. "Daddy? Im hungry" she said, and i smile cause she's just like me asking for food all the time. I carry her up to the house kitchen and i asked Aleisha if where's her food kept.
As i preparing Saphy's food someone tap my shoulder, when i look at it was Aleisha's dad. "Your going to be a great father" he said "Oh thanks" "Take care of my daughter, i know you can handle it."
**
I was sitting on the couch while Saphy is playing, Aleisha sat beside me asking me if im ok. "Luke? Are you ok? Is their something wrong" "Uh, nothing. I just watched While Saphy is playing, it feels like i didnt saw my daughter in a thousand years" "Luke, were alright right now. We are a family right now and were completed" i pulled Aleisha closer to me and i look into her eyes "i love you" "i love you too Luke" and i kissed her forehead.
Aleisha's POV:
"Are you staying till dinner?" "Maybe, i think so." "Dad said you can go dinner with us if you want." "Sure, why not.?" "Alright. By the way how's tour?" "Tired but fun every morning we woke up on a different country" "Ok, So how's cal?, mikey, and Ashton while you were in tour? They still the same?" "Ah yeah. They're so funny while were on tour. Michael got drunk last time and we cant stop laughing at him. But still they called me the messiest on tour. Anyway hows your life in New Zealand?" "Pretty fine, Maddy and i having fun time together. Last time when Saphy turned two she's always at my side helping me or giving me a good advice. Well, she's like my sister and my best friend."
"Good to hear it Leish." "Well...."
**
The hours took by i checked the time it was already 7:00 pm, mom already prepared food for our dinner. "Everyone dinner time!" Mom said as we get ready to the table, Luke sat beside mom and Saphy sat beside me.
As we get started to eat dad begun to ask questions to Luke, "Luke? Did your parents knew about what happened?" "Not yet, but i think me and Aleisha will going to tell them." "Alright. When will you two got married?" My eyes got wide when dad said that. "Dad! Why are you-" i was cut off by mom "Aleisha..I think your dad is so excited that you and Luke will get married. Right Luke?" "Uh, yeah" Luke answered.

*********************************************

Author's Note:

Sorry if this chapter is short. But im back..