Chapter Fourteen

Luke's POV:

After me and my parents had private talk to each other i called Aleisha, "Hey, Leish!" "Hi.. Hello! Luke" "So i already tell my parents about it. They are not mad at you so tomorrow they want to talk to you at our house, just bring Saphy." "Ok, Luke dont worry. I love you" "i love you too.. Bye" "Bye.." As the line went end i layed my body on my bed, i started tweeting on twitter how my life is now, but i dont tweet them that i had a child now. Suddenly i hear a knock on my door it was my Big brother Jack, "just come in! The door is open!" I said. As he opened my door he asked me question about what mom said to him. "Luke, mom said your already a dad?" "Uh yeah.. Did mom tell you the whole thing?" "Not, but how?" "Well, when i was 16 i got Aleisha pregnant and-" "what! So you keep a secret to us almost 2 years?" "No, i just knew it last time, Aleisha keep a secret." "Ok.. So welcome for being a father." "Yeah!.. You almost make me laugh." He went out to my room and i hear my phone ringing, it was Aleisha who called me. "Hello? Sweetie." "Hello, well Saphy wants to talk to you right now, She kept asking me to call you." "Ok," as she gave the phone to my daughter, Saphy began to talk with her cute voice. "Hello? Daddy? How are you? I wanna see you daddy." "I want to see you too princess." "Daddy.! I learn a song. I want to sing this to you." "Ok, Daddy wants to hear it" "Twin-kle, twin-kle, lit-le stawr how you won-der wha-t you are." "Oh, what a nice song. Who thought this to you?" "Mommy, always played songs like that to me." While Saphy is singing i cant stop laughing, "Daddy,, goodnight. I love you Daddy." "Alright baby.. Goodnight too, Daddy always loved you." Saphy gave the phone to Aleisha and we both said good night to each other also.