Chapter Twenty Two

ATTENTION!:

This chapter contains sex parts, which if you want to read it to know about the the scene happenings and about Luke's past life. It's up to you.
But if you don't want to read it, then it's okay. Just keep it and read to the next chapter of the story.

I think this part is to sexual? :)idk.

Luke's POV:

When I opened the door I thought it was Aleisha but not. Instead it was my ex-girlfriend named Veronika.
Before me and Aleisha met, i had a girlfriend named Veronika. I didn't take our relationship so seriously, cause for me our relationship is just for fun, fake and truly unreal. The reason I didn't take it seriously because that girl is a slut. Even mom hates her, but the problem is she's addicted to me, after we break up she's still following me around. She already cheated on me many times, she fucked more than twelve guys. But I didn't give a fuck at her, she's truly a slut.
I don't care if she's hot, if she had amazing body and I don't care if she's tight to fuck.
After me and Veronika broke up, i met Aleisha.
The first time i met her i know she would be my forever, but no matter what happened Aleisha is still my first love. She's the only girl that i love in a serious way.

**
When I opened the door i seen Veronika standing infront of me. I can see it both of my two eyes. She's standing infront of me in a slutty way. "Hey! Lucas baby. . ." She said. "What? Stop it! Veronika. We're two years over. I don't love you anymore, after all you've done to me? For cheating and fucking more than twelve guys?" "Lucas.. Baby.. The only thing i cheated on you because you don't want to had sex with me. But after we broke up you replace me to that whore and you got her pregnant. Look at your life right now Luke!? It's fucking ruined by that girl." "Veronika!! I don't want to had sex with you at the first place cause i know your already a slut! Before we met many people keep telling me that your a slut! I thought they were just joking, but not. Aleisha is not a whore, the truth your a whore! I don't regret my life Veronika even right now that my life been changed!"
Veronika looked at my eyes, i was waiting her to speak from her mouth. But a minute later she speaks, "You know what Lucas... My baby i wanted to do this to you. A very long time."
She kissed my lips tightly, even though I don't want to do it.
My back is against the wall, she keep pushing my body to go to the room. I try to break the kiss to stop but then she won't stop and her force was strong.
We both lay our body's to the bed, she held my arms tightly. I wanted to stop. I really wanted to stop. I don't want to had sex with the slut.
She unzipped, unbuttoned my pants and pull it down. But the truth..

I really don't want to fuck her..
I really don't want..
Really.. Really...don't want to fuck her..

But i felt hypnotized by her, she pulled her dress up and her panties down and i went inside of her. She moan louder, and asking for deeper. I don't know why I actually fucking to the that slut.
She take off her clothes and she was truly naked. She put my hands to her breast to massage it, until my brain forget about Aleisha.
I don't know why?
She keep on asking for deeper and she keep on moaning, untill i hear the door open. FUCK!!!

***********************************************
Authors Note:
Sorry for the sex part of the story. Well, Veronika is just only a made up character. Someone help me a idea to put a cheating part, so this time i already made that part. Please don't report me about this and I'm so sorry to add that part. It's actually part of the story. Sorry for the sex part again. :)

I dedicate this part to:

@Sammie0033

For helping me on this idea
About the cheating part.
Thanks.. Girl!