Chapter Thirteen

Luke's POV:

As i went home i saw mom and dad sitting at the balcony, they look sweet to each other. "Mom? Dad? I thought your still eating your dinner?" "Oh, son. We ate our dinner earlier this evening so that we can have time to each other." "Mom, dad can we talk privately later." "Sure, son."
As i walked in to my room, i lay in to my bed and i get my phone to call Aleisha. "Hey, leish." "Oh, hello Luke." "Aleisha, can i tell by my self to mom?" "Why? Whats wrong?" "Nothing. I just want to tell this to mom and dad privately." "Its your decision Luke." As the line went end, i changed my wallpaper of my phone to the picture of Saphy and Aleisha. I checked the time and i remember i had to tell mom and dad, i rushed to went down stairs and i saw mom and dad sitting at sofa. "Hey, mom and dad" "Oh, son what would you tell us privately" dad asked. I sat beside mom, "i hope youll going to believe me." "What is it son?" "Mom, dad im sorry. I make a mistake in my life. I dont know if your going to accept this." "What is it?" "Mom, dad. Im sorry. When i was sixteen i didnt know that i Got Aleisha pregnant, and she tell me on the other day. We had two years old daughter right now." "What! Luke!" Mom raised her voice and im little bit scared if she would say something bad to Aleisha. "Why Aleisha tell you just now?" I raised my voice a little and said "Mom, dad. Aleisha was scared to tell you about this, she was so scared to tell this to our family she thinks that it would be disgrace, and she dont want to hear disgrace words that would bring her down including my daughter, and besides she understands me that i had a dream to succeed!" "Can we talked to Aleisha tomorrow?" "As you want, i will let her come here with my daughter." Silence went by as mom and dad asked me a question, "Luke, answer us seriously. Are you ready to be a dad and had a family?" "Uh, yeah. I want to had my family. I loved Aleisha so much and my daughter also." "But how could you tell about your fans about this?" "They can understand us, but right now we cant tell the public about this." "Alright Luke. We dont hate you, we still loved. We know that you loved Aleisha so much, as we are a parents we are here to keep your own family strong and to support you, cause no matter what happened your still our boy and our son." "Thank you so much mom and dad." I had a smile on my face and i was thankful that they accept me.