Just Getting Started

Bucky white knuckled his steering wheel as he drove away. Your building was already far behind him as he picked up speed. But he didn't want to go back to the compound. He didn't want to talk in circles with Steve or in code with Natasha. He wanted to talk to you. He wanted to go back and finish your conversation. He sped down the road watching the blur of the streetlights pass by. He slowed seeing the red light ahead. 

He was alone on the street

He was alone on the street. If he turned left he would head toward the compound. But all he wanted to do was turn around. You had made it clear that his visit was over. But what if he went back?  What if he didn't follow orders?  

What if? 

He pushed his hand in his pocket and palmed your stolen panties. He wanted this and he wanted you. And he wasn't going to take no for an answer this time.

The light turned green and he steered the car around. Gunning the gas pedal back toward what he wanted. Back toward you. 

He had no idea what would happen or what he would say or do but he knew he had to go back. 

His foot was heavy on the gas making his way back toward you and the club. His could feel his heart pounding against his chest the closer he got.closer.

He slowed as the club came back into view. He quietly parked down the street shutting off his headlights. He wasn't an official member of the club and the bouncer wasn't just going to let him stroll back in. 

He sat patiently in the dark when he saw three men in black make their way toward the door. Making a quick decision he swiftly make his way toward them as the door opened.

Keeping his head down as the bouncer escorted them inside.  The men spoke quietly and once inside they separated knowing exactly where they were going.

Bucky had no real clue. He could make his way back toward your office and wait. If he went poking around he would be caught.

He kept his eyes down as he turned a corner he saw Nico walking his way. Bucky quickly ducked into a nearby room. The door shut softly behind him. He turned letting his eyes adjust to the dark room. It was draped in dark red velvet and leather furniture.

But it was the naked woman chained in the middle of the room that caught his breath. Her hands were spread above her head, chained from each end of the room, keeping her in place. Her blonde head hung down, waiting. Bucky couldn't be sure but she looked like the woman from the bar earlier, Anya. 

"Sorry," Bucky whispered as he went to reach for the door

"Sorry," Bucky whispered as he went to reach for the door. "Wrong room." 

"Or is it the right room?" a man replied coming out of the shadows. He was holding a large wooden bench in one hand with ease. He placed it in front of the woman and she rose placing herself over it, exposing her bare ass and lips to him. 

"I'm Thor,"  he said in a heavy accent. His eyes were brilliant blue and his blonde hair was pulled back into a bun. He was tall and shirtless with a foreboding presence.

"Your the Mistress's?" he asked walking closer to him

"Bucky," he replied nodding his head. 

"I know you've met my Anya," Thor said motioning toward the chained bent over woman. He held out his hand. 

"I didn't mean to interrupt you," Bucky said slightly embarrassed but shook his hand. Thor smiled widely. 

"We're just getting started," he said.