Rag Doll

You groaned unsure of how much more you could take. Bucky moved so that you were positioned between his legs, your back to his chest.

He motioned toward Loki who began kissing your legs. He kissed your hips and up your stomach as you laid in Bucky arms. Finally, just barely brushing your lips, he whispered. "May I come Mistress?"

"Yes," you spoke weakly. He spread your legs apart, lifting them and sinking you down into the bed as he placed your legs over his shoulders. He smiled as he slid easily inside you.

Buckys hand held your waist as your back arched. You walls contracted hard around Loki's cock. Your head fell back on Bucky's shoulder, mouth opened as you moaned. The sensation stung down to your toes as your nerves exploded.

Loki plunged deep inside you. Using your legs to thrust harder and harder inside you. Your shoulders pushed against Buckys chest as he keep you in place. One of his hands gripped your stomach as the other snakes up your chest clasping around your neck.

You grunted as his grip tighten. Your senses were on override. Loki taking his fill as Bucky controlled your breath.

"Now you're just my ragdoll aren't you?" Bucky rasped in your ear with a possessive tone.

A strained whimper came from your mouth,"I--," was all you could get out.

Your body writhed underneath Loki's pressure. You cried out again as the inner, agonizing swell of another orgasm started to turn in your stomach.

Loki's groan grew louder, his pace faster. He gripped your thighs so tight you know there would be a bruise there later. Your ass rubbed against the sheet reigniting the firey pain from Buckys hands earlier. A fire that fueled every sensation.

You pushed into him, feeling the rise of your orgasm on the brink. You gripped the sheets. Bucky's grip remained firm around your neck. Giving you just enough pressure before he released his hand.

You gasped for air, thighs shaking uncontrollably. You gripped Bucky's leg as another orgasm racked your body. Loki didn't stop as he relentlessly thrusted. Finally, with a shattered moan he released inside of you.

He took a few breaths as he smiled down at you.  He slowly lowered your leg around him. Leaning forward, he gave you a gentle kiss on your lips.

"Thank you Mistress," he said and slowly slid out of you.

Your body was ragged. Bucky gently rubbed up and down your arms. You couldn't open your eyes, couldn't move your legs. Your stomach contracted a little painfully after your second orgasm.

"Watching you come is my new favorite thing," Bucky whispered in your ear.

He pulled you higher on the bed, getting off as Loki laid down beside you. Your body fell haphazardly. A moment later Bucky picked up your head and placed a cold glass against your lips. You took small sips or water.

He gently placed your head back and you continued to find your breath. The room felt spun slowly, your limbs heavy and prickly as the rest of your body felt like it was humming.

At this moment only for three of you existed on the entire planet. There was no one and nothing. Just the three of you.

You had no idea how long you were laying there. You could hear Loki and Bucky gently talking to each other.

You groaned turning on your side, holding on to Loki. Bucky climbed in the bed behind you. His fingertips grazed up and down your side.

"Are you okay (y/n)?" Bucky asked placing a gentle kiss on your temple.