Cashing In

You made your way back to Bucky sliding your hand in his watching his face light up.

"That wasn't very nice giving Loki a run for his money," you said.

"He deserved it," he replied. "He scared me as a snake today."

"He did that to you too?!" Thor said excitedly

"He did that to you too?!" Thor said excitedly. "At least he didn't stab you," he added.

"He tried," Bucky joked squeezing your hand. You smiled letting the buzz of the room excite you.

You grabbed another drink, sipping it quickly.

"Slow down doll," Bucky whispered on your ear. "I need you lucid and willing later."

"I give you all of my permissions now," you teased. "Do your worst."

He hands tighten around yours as he bit his lip. "I plan on it."

You felt a warm rush of heat sweep across your chest sending tingles to your center

"Mistress," Loki said behind you. You turned toward him.

"I'm cashing in," he smiled.

"Now?" You asked.

"Yes," he replied. "Now." You slipped your hand out of Bucky's.

"Looks like I'm being called away too," Thor said looking across the room at a waving Anya.

"Excuse us," you said.

"He can watch," Loki said gesturing at Bucky.

Steve's eyebrows shot up as Natasha giggled. Thor just laughed. Bucky seemed taken aback.

"It's up to you," you said to him. He grabbed your hand and you grabbed Loki's letting him lead the way.

Your heart pounded in your chest as you came to the door. Loki opened the room walking quietly in. He turned and kneeled before you.

"Undress from the waist up," you commanded. You turned toward Bucky. "Sit over there."

Bucky remained silent and sat in the chair.