Rebuild

Bucky and Loki watched as you collapsed next to Markus. They both rushed over to you.

"Mistress," Loki said brushing your hair away.

"It's over," you whispered, eyes closed.

Bucky grabbed your hand. He saw the bruises forming on your face. "Take her home," he told Loki. Loki nodded and teleported you and him back to the compound.

Bucky stayed to make sure that every trace of Markus would be erased.

Bucky stood over a half dead Markus. He coughed blood up from what was left of his face.

"Help," he whispered barely audible.

"That's funny," Bucky said walking around him. "You hurt someone I love very much. Do you really think I would help you?"

"P-please," he choked out.

"How many times did she beg?" Bucky asked slipping his knife from its sheath. "She will never feel that again."

Bucky reached down and looked into what was left of his face. "But I am going to make sure that you feel as much pain as possible in these last few moments. Bucky scraped his knife against Markus's chest.

"You see the knife in your throat is what's keeping you alive. So, I'm going to leave that in for now. And my girl did a number on your face," he said gliding his knife down his cheek making him flinch in pain. "But luckily I have the rest of your body to work with."

Markus screamed out in anguish.

"Scream as loud as you like," Bucky said. "I'll only enjoy it more."