Part 2: Losing Control

You led Bucky past a couple fondling each other on a red velvet couch, and into a room behind the bar. 

"You can take off your mask now, I want to see your face," you say sitting down behind a large black desk. Bucky took off his mask and faced you. "My God you're beautiful," you whispered causing him to blush. "What should I call you?" Still gazing at him.

"Bucky is fine," he whispered. You rose from your chair and stood before him. 

"Well Bucky, it's nice to finally meet you. You can call me (y/n). I own the club, Natasha's a friend. She told me you might be looking for some release. But I cant imagine why with a body like this," you said grazing your fingers over his chest. "Is it true you have a metal arm?"

Bucky pulled off his glove to show you his metal hand. Your eyes widened. "Well your presence will be very interesting if you stay." You say gliding his sleeve up to see more.  Bucky stopped your hand from moving up further. his grip hard and sending an immediate jolt down your stomach.

 "So how does this work (y/n)?" He asked, his blue eyes direful, looking up at you.

"It's very simple Bucky. Everyone has a fetish or a vice they're looking to indulge I simply provide them the means to do it. But everyone here has to be willing and consent. Also be of age. It's not that kind of club. Everything here is completely legal." You watch him as he takes all this new found information in. 

So serious, so tense. He really does need to relax.  

"So tell me Bucky what are you looking for?" You say leaning back on the desk. Your leg grazing his slightly. He blushed looking away.

 "I don't know. This is all kind of out of my depth." 

At least he's honest about his limitations. 

He stood up looking through the one way mirror that overlooked the bar. He walked with purpose and strength and you could only imagine him cracking a whip with the power he possessed. 

"Well, we'll start easy then," you say standing behind him, running your fingers over his arms. 

I cant keep from touching him, dammit. 

"Are you looking to gain control or lose it Bucky?" you asked, noticing he didn't move your hand away this time. 

Bucky thought for a moment. His skin rose at your touch. The heat from your touch was calming. He had been with a few since he's been back, but they were all looking to score with a murdered. Looking for fame and never once did anyone ask what he wanted. 

 What was he looking for? He'd always felt out of control as the winter soldier. But as Bucky he also felt lost. He didn't know how to answer yet.

"You seem to be having a hard time figuring it out." You watched his brow furrow. "So why don't we go see what each of those things could look like," You passed him back the mask.

He put it on and followed you back out to the bar area. The couple from earlier were now engaged in a full sexual act; a beautiful blonde was riding on top of a brown-haired man. Whose hands were locked above his head. 

"Let's start with losing control," you say opening a wall panel that led to a black hole no bigger than a church pew. You gestured for him to sit as you closed it behind you and flipped a switch.

 "It lets others know this one is occupied", you said at his puzzlement. You slid a box in front of the wall over. It revealed another one way mirror looking into a room.

Inside was a blonde haired woman. She wore a tight black dress with heels higher than he thought was possible. A man was chained face down across a large bed naked. The room was lit up red but Bucky could make out perfectly what this woman was doing from the welts showing on the man's back and ass.

"She whipping him," he said not turning away. The blonde rose a long whip in her hand and came down hard on the man's back, causing him to jerk on the bed. 

"It's his reward," You said staring at Bucky. He bit his bottom lip, watching confusion and curiosity burn a delicious blue in his eyes. 

How is it that every time I look at this man I find new places I want to put my mouth on. 

"How is this a reward?" Bucky asked still not turning away.

"He's giving her what she wants and at the same time getting what he wants," you placed your hand on his shoulder. 

Pure muscle

"You see she starts off slow, then she builds the pressure, moving the whip down his back to his ass," You explained. 

Bucky watched the man take another lash, his breathing a little deeper than before. 

"She hits harder there, more flesh. All the while, his body is on fire, begging her for his release. Every lash starts with a sting that slowly turns to pleasure. I'm sure you're no stranger to feeling your skin on fire." Your fingertips glided across his collarbone. 

"However," you whispered. "imagine you can control what happens to you and who sets you on fire." You watched as he kept his intent stare on the room. Watching as he bit his lower lip harder. You run your fingers up and down his arm, and he doesn't stop you. 

"You see there is a fine line between pleasure and pain, this place helps you find it."

Still silent Bucky's eyes remained on the man twisting on the bed, he hears him plead to the blonde 'again' and 'more' and 'please. Bucky's dick stiffens in his pants watching the scene. 

The blondes arm cocks back again but stops, "I don't think you deserve anymore," Bucky hears her whisper, leaning down towards the man's face. "Keep begging and I might be merciful and let you cum." 

Her hand grabbed his hair pulling his head back. "I can't hear you!" The mans mouth hung open as he pleaded with the blonde, "please, please! I'm begging you!" The woman smiled. "That's more like it," she said dropping his head. She walked around the bed whip in hand looking decisive. 

"This will be your last, how many?" She asked the man. "10 please mistress!" He yelled back. She stood there watching him, smiling at the agony she was inflicting. "15 it is," she said bringing down the whip against his lower back. As she struck him over and over bringing red welts to the surface of his pale skin, Bucky heard the man counting. His own cock growing harder with each passing number. As she got down to the final lashes across the back of his thighs he watched the man jerk on the bed in release. 

Bucky finally looked away. You could see his face flushing, holding back his ecstasy. 

Edging.

You closed the mirror and grabbed his arm," It's okay, I'm right here." You said to him. Bucky's eyes were closed forcing back the orgasm that was bubbling within him. 

"Just breath," you whispered to him, placing your hands on his shoulder. Bucky calmed his breathing and looked up at you. "Are you ready to continue?" You asked standing and opening the door.

"I don't know if I can take much more of this to be honest," Bucky said exiting the small room. "Let's get a drink," she said steering him toward the bar.