chapter forty-eight:

-- C H A P T E R
F O R T Y - E I G H T --

I nearly drop my phone on the floor the minute I see Eric's text. It's not because he was an idiot and didn't know what he was talking about, he clearly did, I was simply taken aback by his idea. How long had he been planning on surprising Jade with their wedding ceremony?

I wanted to scream with joy, but then my potential cover would be blown. I get the keyboard up on my phone and begin to type my reply.

What would you need me to do?

In a few minutes, Eric replied back.

I'm going to handle the ceremonial stuff like the venue and get our wedding rings and suit. You just figure out what kind of flowers she likes. Text me photos of what she likes and I'll send them to the planner.

I reply with a quick thumbs up emoji and hit SEND, then go to my conversation with Freddie.

Looks like you're going to have to wait til later to do that, Daddy. Taking your princess' innocence would be very wrong to do right now.

Freddie replied ten minutes later, and the reply that I got made me feel even more enticed by what he phrased:

Bloody Hell. You telling me that turns me on so much, princess. I would never do that to you of course, but just the thought of you in  white lace panties and a white lace bra is driving me mad.

Don't be surprised if the first thing I do is kiss you. I could really use your mouth on mine right now.

I gulp. The thing that turned me on the most was Freddie's boldness. He was bold enough to tell me what turned him on, and what he'd like to do; what he needed. I could practically taste his tongue on mine from our previous make-out session in the car, and the taste was as soothing as honey going down my throat; it was as welcoming as the warmth from the wine we had at the restaurant a few weeks back.

I lick my bottom lip and begin to type back a reply.

I would gladly welcome that, Daddy.

I wait for Freddie's reply, but that was soon answered when Freddie opened the door of my bedroom. Our eyes meet, and that darkened look in his eye told me all I needed to know: He wanted me, and that was enough to make my heart race; butterflies erupting in my stomach.

Before I could speak, he cups my face in his hands and kisses me passionately; his lips sucking on my bottom lip with an occasional pull with his teeth. I let out a moan as he does this, and eagerly kiss him back. My legs are wrapped around his own as I remain on the bed, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I missed you, princess," he mumbles hoarsely. "I really need you close to me."

I press myself against him in an embrace. "I missed you, too, Daddy." I kiss his chin and look into his eyes. "how was your meeting?" I ask.

Freddie pulls away from me, giving us a bit of space. "I wasn't at a meeting," he confesses. "I was planning something special for you."

My heart jolts in my chest. "Really?" I ask, excitedly. "What is it?"

Kissing my nose, Freddie nuzzles it, then smirks. "It wouldn't be a surprise now, would it?"

I blush, shaking my head. "Nos," I reply, not even realizing I was already entering into my little space. "it wouldn'ts."

It was evident that Freddie melted at my response. "You're adorable, baby girl." He rubs the top of my head. "I want you to grab your suitcase and pack for a weekend." He smiles. "In a few minutes I also want you to get dressed and be ready to go out to eat. We're having dinner -- a casual dine-in."

"Okay," I say, finally out of my little space. "see you in a few minutes. Are you already packed?"

Freddie nods. "Daddy always comes prepared, princess." He places his hand on the door, then exits.

I then start to get ready and pack at the same time; wondering what Freddie had planned for tonight and the weekend ahead.

°°°

Author's Note -

Hey y'all! Short chapter, I know! However, I want these next chapters to have a build up to what I have in store for both Amanda and Freddie! What are your thoughts on Eric planning a wedding ceremony for he and Jade? Where do you think Freddie is taking Amanda? What are your thoughts on Amanda's little space and how she responds to Freddie? Let me know in the comments below!

Also, can we just like, talk about how Freddie is now married in real life?! At first, when I heard about this, I was kind of 'heartbroken' because I've been crushing on him for years, but then I became extremely happy for him! I'm truly glad that Freddie is blessed with a wonderful wife, and I hope they have a long-lasting marriage.

Next update should be coming up soon! Until then, feel free to answer the questions I asked in the comment section annnddd....

Vote • Comment • Add to your Reading Lists

- VALERIE MATTHEWS