01

Note: Sorry for all the grammatical errors. Your thoughts and votes will be greatly appreciated. 💙

-

"Damn it"

Tay smirks as he hears the man curses while struggling to get away from the pleading man in front of him. He's currently standing a few blocks away from the club, a cigarette stick between his fingers.

"Come on Luna, just a quickie? I swear it will only take a few minutes. Name your price. I can pay as much as you want"

The eager man offered, but the one he's talking to seems to not mind him at all. He kept his eye on the street, checking if there's an available cab he can take just to spare himself from the begging man in front of him.

Tay knows who the man is, he's actually been looking for him since the moment he sets foot inside the club, and to say that he's surprised to see him in such a place was an understatement. Who would have thought that someone he knows would be in such a forbidden place.

They call him Luna, an asset of the club and a very in demand A+ prostitute.

Tay can understand why people are very eager to get in his pants. He's handsome, fit and looks really hot in his attire. Very far from the man he's known for a long time. He also heard the people inside the club talked about how great he was in bed, which made Tay more curious.

With that said, Tay tried to take the man out, but Gun, the club's owner and his manager's boyfriend, refused to accept his offer. He told him that Luna should not be taken out by anyone tonight due to personal reasons, which Tay maybe has an idea what was all about, so he didn't ask further.

Seeing him in front of the club when Tay just wanted to breathe some fresh air was unexpected, and Tay can't help but release a huge grin.

"Luna, please"

The man begs. He now holds Luna on his arm, which the man struggles to remove. Tay watched them, amused.

The man stepped closer to Luna, invading his private space. He watched as he tried to push the man away, but was having a hard time. Was it because the man was persistent, or he's doing that to make him raise his offer? Tay's grin widens more.

"Get away from me!"

Luna yelled, voice started to shake. Even Tay can hear from his voice that the man's starting to panic. He can't blame him, though. The horny man looks just terrifying.

Tay is not the type to meddle in such scenes. He doesn't usually care. He loves minding his own business because he'd like other people to do the same. Furthermore, he doesn't like attention that much, even if it's required on his line of job. But he can always make an exemption, most especially when he knows that he will not be doing it for free.

"Hey stop that"

Tay yelled, throwing the cigarette on the floor. Both men in front of him stopped.

"Don't mind us. It's a fight between me and my boyfriend"

The horny man said confidently, his hands are still on Luna's wrist, gripping it tightly.

Tay laughed, advancing towards the two. Luna's eyes are on him, and the way he looks at him makes him smirk even wider.

He's pretty sure that the man's obviously struggled to get away from the horny man a few minutes ago, but his eyes now doesn't seemed to look bothered at all. Maybe Tay's right. He's just playing hard to get in order to earn more.

"You know you can't force yourself into someone"

Tay said as he grabbed the horny man's hand and pulled it away from Luna's. He then looked at the other man and winked at him.