CHAPTER FIFTEEN (NIALL'S POV)

Something was up with Harry and I wasn’t sure what it was. He was acting really strange. Maybe it was me? I didn’t know what was going on.

“Hey, are you alright Harry?” he asked through the darkness.

“I guess so. Just a lot on my mind.”

He seemed like he was always in deep though about something so I wasn’t surprised. He must have a lot going on up there; it must get tired sometimes to be in his own head all the time. I know it would make me tired.

“Like?”

“I’m not sure if I should tell you…yet.”

“I understand. Whenever you’re ready, I’m here.”

I really wanted him to know that I cared about him. Yeah, he was gay, but that didn’t mean that he had the same feelings for me as I did for him. I didn’t want to tell him and ruin what we had already built, even if that wasn’t much. It was so hard to know what he was thinking. He had such a wall up still.

All I wanted at this point was to bring those walls crashing down.

And I knew how.

I inched closer to Harry slowly. He didn’t notice until we were almost inches apart.

He opened his eyes. I had never seen him look so nervous before.

“Niall, what are you doing?” He said, his voice shaking.

I closed the gap between us and put my forehead against his. I could feel his breathing become shallow and fast, mimicking my own. As my heart rate skyrocketed, I pulled Harry closer, my hand covering the leaves tattooed on his hip. He shuddered under my touch.

“What’s wrong?” I breathed.

His eyes were closed. He made no sound except for the small breaths that escaped from his parted lips.

“Harry…” I whispered.

“Kiss me.”

My breath hitched as I slowly brought my lips to his. His lips felt so soft between mine. Everything seemed to melt away. I could feel his walls start to shatter beneath my touch. I brushed my tongue lightly on his lips, begging for entrance. He parted his mouth and I slipped it in, but not too much; I didn’t want to take things too fast.

That was, until his hands found their way to the small of my back. He pulled me closer to him, our bodies touching completely now.

It felt like we kissed for hours but honestly, I wished we had kissed longer. I could have kissed him all night.

We had to stop; both out of breath, we released each other from the kiss but stayed close together, forehead to forehead. For a few moments, all we did was breath. We didn’t look at each other, we just got lost in this moment that neither of us expected to happen.

I was happy that it did though, and from what I could tell, he was too.

As I finally opened my eyes, I was met by an evergreen gaze. Even in the dark, I could make out his every feature; he was so striking and beautiful.

“Niall, I—“

“You don’t have to say anything, Harry…”

And with that, we both fell back into a comfortable silence. We soon both were overcome by sleep, both of us still holding the other when we met our dreams that night.

YAY! NARRY lOVE! DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE GUYS, I WANNA SEE WHAT YOU THINK OF THE STORY SO FAR. I REALLY STARTING TO COME UP WITH A LOT OF IDEAS. ALSO STAY TUNED FOR A COLLABORATION PIECE I AM WORKING ON WITH @CZARAYOUNG. ITS GONNA BE AWESOME!