0.

author notes / must read

1. as i am currently writing this, hermitcraft is currently on season 8 and everyone is currently working on their mega bases, but not at that stage where theyre almost done, but almost like theyre working on it but have kinda moved away from starting it, if that makes sense.

2. the story will take place as how i said previously. all of the boatem members and probably some others will take place in this story because those are the only people i watch and the ones im certain (?) about how they act. EDIT: this has been changed. i will try to include other people i dont watch for the sake of the story and for the sake of what me and my friend wrote.

3. note! i have only just started watching since season 8 so i may not fully understand everything going on with ex or others. with that being said, most of this is just an au/story of my own imagination.

4. i won't actually be writing like this in the story, heres a sample of how i will write: (not spoilers for the story el oh el just something random)

The potato man grabbed his tie that draped at the edge of his table. He looked in the mirror and fixed it, and after, combed his hair.

thats all, so i really hope you guys enjoy the story!