1. 898

a/n: quick warning if you havent read the desc: will contain angst and fighting scenes later on in the story

ok lets begin!!!!!!!

-

HERMITCRAFT WAS A PEACEFUL SERVER. There was nothing wrong with it, and the most fights there would be were just for laughs, nothing to piss off or intimidate anyone. The environment was a serene one. No disturbance in the air, except for some fireworks from time to time. Everyone loved it, and it was truly an amazing server.

Boatem was at the northest of north on the big continent everyone lived on. It was one of the most popular, really. It's members consisted of 5 people who bonded over boats stacked together with a hole underneath it. A lot of shenanigans happened in this village. Everything from tree wars to blowing up people with explosives called end crystals.

It was truly a fun village.

Until it wasn't.

PRESENT TIME.

Impulse heard a buzz coming from his communicator as he was checking out his shop in the sky, iFloatem. He wanted to see if he made any sales from restocking his shop for what seemed the millionth time. He checked it and snickered, as Grian, his friend, had just fell into the void.

Grian: sigh

GeminiTay: rip

Unfortunately, he didn't make any sales. But he didn't mind and shrugged, as he was going to just chill out and continue building his giant factory.

~

Pearl was building at her giant mountain, going through her shulker boxes. She was humming a happy tune, occasionally tapping her feet and spinning around, long brown and blonde hair twirling around her as she placed another block.

As she was working happily, she heard the familiar whizz of fireworks, except it was coming her way. She ignored it, since its usual for some hermits to come near her or to ask for something in her favour. As the mystery person landed and walked over to her, she turned to see-

EvilXisuma.

"Oh, uh- hi there!" Pearl stammered for words, unexpected to see Ex here. She held the block in her hands, as Evil started to speak in his usual, slightly demonic sounding, robotic voice.

"Hello, I'd like to invite you to the Evil Emporium." He said as he gave a piece of paper to her. She studied the piece of paper. Cracked edges, ripped on almost every corner except the bottom left one, and in neat writing it wrote the coordinates to the Emporium. She slightly frowned and looked up from the paper.

"Is this about the Strider Coin? I'm pretty sure I bought one already-"

He cut her off. "No, I would just like to invite you over there. Are you free tomorrow at night?"

She nodded, curious of his intentions. "Well.. I'll just be recording but I can make time to meet you over there."

"Good, then I shall see you then tomorrow at nighttime." He spoke, voice fading as he whizzed off away from her. She thought for a second, trying to process what just happened. Why did EvilX want her to come over? Had he invited the others? What would she do with him? All of these questions and others ran through her head as she just stood there. At first glance, if you were to just pass by her, it would look like she froze.

She started to eventually think less of it, and continued to build.

TIMESKIP TO THE SCHEDULED TIME.

Pearl had just finished recording, and quickly reviewed her footage before scrambling to get the piece of paper given to her by EvilX. She quickly grabbed it and flew over, not wanting to make a bad appearance of herself and be late.

Once she finally went in, she was greeted by EvilX.

"Hello!" He said, voice cheery with a hint of robotic.

She scanned the room, it was the same as always, but there was a table with some snacks and tea.

"You wanted to invite me to a tea party?" She said, crossing her arms and one eyebrow above the other. After he nodded, she sat down and was about to grab a cookie, until he smacked her hand, making her pull it away and rub it.

"Up-up-up, we still gotta wait for the other guest."

"Other guest?-"

Suddenly, before Pearl could say anything else, a familiar orange haired-deer human-brown overalls and green shirt wearing-girl walked in, it was GeminiTay, or Gem. Pearl gasped in happiness.

"Hi Gem!" She said, a smile forming on her face. ExilX turned to also face Gem, in which Gem returned a confused look on her face. "Pearl? I didn't expect you to be here too." She said coming over and sitting down. "So what are we supposed to be here for?" They both said, unconsciously in sync. The giggled at each other shortly after.

"Well, I've been feeling lonely lately," Ex said, lightly fisting the table, a voice of sad shone through. "I just thought I would invite some of the new hermits over for some tea." He said, fake sipping his cup of tea. Pearl hesitantly grabbed a cookie and bit into it. She chewed on it and started to feel a little.. dizzy.

It was like the room was spinning. She was seeing two of everything. She looked over at Gem, then EvilX. She felt woozy.

"Pearl? PEARL!-"

Then black.