Chapter 4

5 hours later

Ginny's POV

'I didn't want to get dressed or anything like Hermione told me to. So she had to tell me that Harry was taking me on a date! I am so excited! I wish she would tell me where so I can pick out my own clothes. Right now Hermione is digging through my closet trying to pick me out an outfit. She already has my tennis shoes out? Maybe we are going running then out to eat? She already has straightened my hair flat on my back. "Hermione... are you almost done?" I asked getting quite annoyed . "I'm done." she pulled the outfit out of my closet looking quite proud. It was a coral colored tank top. That had ruffles all the way down. And shorts that were really short and had hearts on the back pockets. " That's cute thanks!" Quickly I got changed and walked down stairs and Harry was sitting on the couch talking to Percy apparently waiting for me."Are we ready to go?" Percy and Harry turned around at the same time "Ginny you look beautiful!" said Harry. When I looked back at Percy he looked mad he said " Ginevra Molly Weasley! Those shorts are way to short!" he yelled. I just laughed and said "Sorry dad" i said sarcastically then Harry and I left.

1 hour later...

Harry and I rode his firebolt to the place we were supposed to go. He stopped at a very steep and tall hill but I wouldn't say it was a mountain. "How are we supposed to get up?" I asked Harry "like this" Harry led me to the back of the hill and I saw a path all the way up to the top filled with rose petals. " Harry its beautiful!" I said in awe. We hiked up the hill in comfortable science. When we were up at the top I looked around in awe. "Harry... I can't believe you did all of this for me!" I ran over and hugged him really hard almost in tears. "I love it! How did you do all this by yourself?" I asked " Well Ron helped me thankfully. Very thankful for that." he said "Remind me to thank him." I said still shocked at how beautiful everything looked " Shall we?" he asked and escorted me behind he waterfall were a picnic blanket lay with the basket right beside it. " Oh Harry... can this date get any better?" " I think it can " we sat down and Harry opened the picnic basket and all the amazing food that I love floated out. First we ate ham and cheese sandwiches then taco soup which I think Harry put a warming charm on so it wouldn't get cold. Next we at a piece of pecan pie muggle style. Last we ate chocolate covered strawberries. Which are my absolutely favorite! "Harry thank you so much for everything you do for me that I don't deserve." I said looking up at the stars. Harry turned and looked at me very seriously and said "Ginny... you deserve everything I give you and more. I don't know what I would ever do without you. I love you." "Oh Harry... I love you too." Then we just stared into each-others eyes for a while until we decided that we better get going so every one wont get worried.