Chapter 19

Not an Authors Upt

Hey guys I am still doing the contest for George and Katie's baby don't forget to put your name ideas in the comments. They have to start with K as the first name and A for the middle. VOTE AND COMMENT!

Harry's POV

After I explained everything to Ginny about Draco and Pansy. Them wanting children and changing and stuff.She was delighted to have them over for dinner. She told me to go and get Teddy ready. I changed his diaper ,than gave him a bath, and then changed him into a blue and green plaid button up short and baby bluejeans with little cowboy boots. Then I had to undress him because I forgot to put the baby lotion on him. After everything was done I kissed him on the forehead and brought him downstairs. I sat on the couch with him and we were watching a quitich match. He was watching his stuffed snitch fly around in the air. He was swatting at it. He will be a good seeker when he grows up.Ginny things he could be a good keeper because he likes to kick his little legs. I want to take him on a broom ride, but Ginny won't let me. Then I heard Draco and Pansy coming through the front door. I walked into the kitchen with Teddy on my shoulder and we greeted them with handshakes and hugs. Ginny make chicken pot pie and green beans and macaroni and cheese. And for dessert she made chocolate chip cookies and pecan pie.

"Aww you must be Teddy? He is so cute!" Said Pansy. She took him out of my arms and into her own. She was bouncing him up and down.

"Your good with him." said Ginny kindly.

"Thank you" she said in return.

"So did you make all of this Ginny? It looks really good " asked Draco

"Yes I did and thank you."

"Draco I right it does look really good. Lets eat shall we." I said

We are in silence just because it tasted so good. Ginny smushed up some green beans and fed them to Teddy. He kept staring at the cookie and I could tell that he wanted one. Then he looked like we was going to cry but he looked so concentrated. Then the cookie was floating in mid air toward him. Ginny didn't see.

"Ginny look!" I shouted excitedly. She turned around and her mouth gaped open. She grabbed Teddy out of the highchair and picked him up.

"Oh honey I'm so proud of you!" She said while kissing him on the cheek.

"Wow Teddy has talent." said Draco obviously impressed.

"Yeah I have never seen him do that before." I said impressed also.

"Neither have I." added Ginny she gave him a chocolate chip from the refrigerator that he can suck on because he doesn't have teeth yet.

"Ew Teddy you stink. I really don't want to change you though." said Ginny lazily

"If you want to can change his diaper. I need some practice if I want one of my own." asked Pansy

"Ok. Do you know how?" Ginny asked

"Yeah" she replied

Pansy POV

I really did need practice if I want a baby of my own. I took Teddy up to his room well I think it's his room. It says Teddy on the door and its a nursery. Duh it's his room and then I mentally slapped myself on the head. I went over to the changing table and there was a few clean diapers spread across the edges so I grabbed one. When I was finished I could tell he was sleepy so I went downstairs and I asked them if they wanted me to put him to bed and they said ok and that it would be good practice. I walked him over to the bed and I was just cradling him. Then he touched me on the cheek and I felt warmth and happiness spread throughout my body. I think that is maybe called a loup? Im not sure.? I put him in the crib and I watched him until he fell asleep which wasn't 3 minutes. Then I saw Draco come into the room.

"Know what." he said

"What?" I asked

"You will bean amazing mother some day." when he said that I just had the hidden urge to kiss him, but I didn't have to because he walked up to me and smiled then passionately kissed me.

When we pulled away I said. "I bet you will be an awesome father some day."

"Obviously." he scoffed

I hit him on the arm and said "Draco we were having a moment and you had to ruin it with your cockiness!"

"Sorry babe." he replied

"I think it's time to go home." I said. We live in the Malfoy Manor with Narcissa. She is really nice, nothing like Lucius. We have a bedroom and we are planning on getting married in the huge garden on March 20th - the first day of spring. We walked downstairs and in hand and said

"Bye guys I think it's time for us to go we overstayed our welcome. Dinner was amazing Ginny. Thank y'all oh and I will be sending y'all's wedding invitation via owl pretty soon. Bye!" I said

"Bye!" Ginny and Harry said in unison

Ginny's POV

They have both changed a lot. They used to be so mean and now that are so nice! I am going to Teddy's room to make sure he is sleeping. Not that I don't trust Pansy, I do, but sometimes he likes to play possum. I looked into the crib and there Teddy was will his stuffed snitch in his hand and fingers in his mouth sound asleep. He looks so cute. I am really glad that Harry and I get to take care of him. Then it hit me. I am not his official caretaker until I get married to Harry. I am just a girl who lives with him. Agh just another reason for Harry to propose.