Chapter 5

Harry's POV

2 weeks later

For these past few weeks while Ginny has beet at school I have been looking for a house for and and when the time comes, her also. When she gets back from school I will spend my time with her. She knows that I have been looking at houses. I think she is kinda sad. She wanted us to move in together. So do I, but I want to wait for her to finish school (she has about1 and a half weeks left) and I also want us to be married before we officially move in together. Molly and Arthur already said that she can stay at the house as long as she wants to. I think I have found the perfect home. It is huge and it has 5 bedrooms. I know that seems like a lot but I do want to have kids with Ginny. It is right in Hogsmade and it is 2 stories. I went and looked at it yesterday. I think I am going to buy it no one has made an offer on it yet so I think I will go down to Hogsmade right now before I can convince my self not to. Anyway it's fully furnished so at least I don't have to worry about that.

1 hour later

Wow I can't believe I am a home owner. Everything is so nice. I have told the Weasley's and they are coming over tomorrow to check the place out, but I am taking Ginny here tonight as a surprise. She still has no clue. At one point she was looking with me she didn't find any she liked but I know as soon as she sees this she will absolutely love it! The living room, kitchen, office, and two bathrooms are downstairs. My and Ginny's room is upstairs with a connecting bathroom, the other 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms,and like a bonus room that I guess when Ginny and I have kids that can be their playroom because if a room doesn't have a closet it is not a bedroom. I am excited!

Hermione's POV

I am excited! My parents are coming I from Canada. I can't remember the last time they visited. I am also worried though because they don't know about Ron yet or the fact that we are in such a serious relationship with eachother. My father is very protective and I know that if Ron ever breaks up with me or something he will crush him to pieces. Then laugh about it. Oh well... Ron told me that Harry bought a house for him and Ginny, Ron seemed happy enough. He defiantly looked weirded out. I am surprised he wasn't mad like he was when he found out that him and Ginny were dating in the first place. Harry himself said he wanted to wait until they were married and Ginny was out of school before her moving in officially. Ginny agreed to that when she went looking at houses in the first place with Harry. I can't wait to see what it looks like. I never know anything because Harry and Ron never use the phones I have them. After I figured out how to use it I found out that they are very useful devices. I love everything right now, so calm and peaceful, but I also miss the way things used to be. Always going out after dark, breaking rules, and helping defeat the dark lord. I miss the excitement of it all. I was sitting thinking of past memories. Then I remembered one from when I was 14. Professor Moody suggested I be an Auror. It didn't mean much at the time, but now that I really think about it I would be perfect for the job. That's it I want to be an Auror and I don't care what anybody else thinks about it. I will talk to Arthor soon to see if they have any open slots. If they don't I will settle for something else and then work my way up. But now that I think about it, some people at the ministry arnt to fond of me at the moment. When I succeed at earning house elves the right to wear clothes and have good pay wages some people at the ministry weren't to happy. Oh well that's ok I will get what I can.