Chapter 13

Gorge's POV

I woke up and I was naked in an unfamiliar bed. Wait what! I looked around and I saw my beautiful girlfriend Katie Bell right beside me. Then all the memories from last night came back to me. I smiled at the thoughts. We were in a cheap hotel in muggle London. I started stroking her hair and she stirred around a bit and looked at me and suggested that we go down to the first floor and get breakfast. She went into the bathroom and didn't come our for a long time.

Katie's POV

I walked into the bathroom and as soon as I got in there I pucked my guts out. I had a quick thought run through my mind and suddenly I was more afraid than I had been in my whole life. What if I'm pregnant. I can't be pregnant Gorge and I arn't even married. If I am it will ruin his whole life, but what of I'm not. I have always loved babies, but I can have one at 18. I am barley an adult. He and his whole family will hate me. They are my family I have no family. Both my parents does at the beginning of my 6th year at Hogwarts. If I am pregnant I will have no one to go to. Well there is always my Aunt Lizzie she lives in muggle London ,England she is a great witch. She would probably let me live with her for a while she wouldn't be to happy, but she still loves me, so Im sure she'd let me and the baby stay with her until I can afford an apartment. I will wait a few days until I'm sure that I'm pregnant or not. Then I will leave for Aunt Lizzie's house. Maybe in the later years I will go back to Gorge and tell him or not. I will have to tell Ginny and Hermione for them to maybe help me out a bit with this. I will make them promise not to tell Gorge. What am I saying I don't even know if I'm pregnant or not. I am texting Hermione and Ginny to tell them about it all.

2 weeks later

Katie's POV

I am sitting on the toilet at the burrow Ginny and Hermione are waiting on the door frame in the bathroom with me they both looked anxious. Hermione was pacing around the bathroom and Ginny was bitting her nails nervously it said wait 10 minutes and its been 9

"What if I am..."

"Well if you are I don't think you should leave Gorge over it. He will help you with the baby if you are pregnant. I just know he will. He is my brother we don't do those kind of things to the people we love. But It is your decision, your the one that will have to carry it around for nine months, not him."

"I know he will support me, but I also know that if I tell him it will ruin his life forever. We are still teenagers." I looked down at the little stick thing and saw that I had 15 seconds left. " 15 seconds" Ginny and Hermione rushed over to my side

10,9,8,7,6,5,3,2,1 +

Positive... that one little word that will change my life forever.

"I'm pregnant...'' I kept repeating over and over.