Freddy Land

*Bryan's pov*

Michael lied when he said that the panel was in Bry as of the moment when we locked Springtrap in the Freezer.

It took about 3 days for the company to get me a new control panel for Bry. The company also knows that Bry is my animatronic and even though they didn't like having my animatronic made without permission Michael took my blueprints and showed it to them and showed that the animatronics could be improved and be even more safe for children audiences.

The company also believes that Bry has a very well done ai system so they trust that Bry can do things just as well as I can do things. Which means taking meetings for me if I'm ever sick in the future.

Molten doesn't like this but I have made it my job to fix him up a bit which he hates but I'm sure he'll like it when I'm done.

Springtrap? Gone. I he's not mine to worry about and I sure know that he's most likely not coming back.

I sighed as I sat there in my newly built office. I gone and made my office in the pizzeria so that if people have questions Bry can easily get me. As much as Bry could easily just think and I could just come he texts me as to not look suspicious.

I've actually enjoyed the interactions I've been getting by seeing the kids each day and making sure that I fix up the animatronics if they break down.

Bry is now a part of the security with Puppet which is good considering Puppet can't be in two places at once.

Jon created a group chat so that he can speak with me and Davis and the most random times. It might be annoying at times it has helped me feel a lot better about working all these bumps out with my animatronics because Jon has Spring Bonnie helping him. Davis has other company. Me? I have my other half.

Helpy came into my office and I looked up from my last bit of paperwork. Helpy walked over and climbed into the chair I always adjust to make it small so that when Helpy pulls the lever it just goes up and she can see me.

"What brings you here Helpy?" I asked

"Um well you know how I have been using your money in the past?" Helpy asked and I sighed softly.

"Yes I do remember." I said

"Well it wasn't going to waste I promise. It was actually going into a um park of sorts." Helpy said and I lifted an eyebrow.

"Ok. A park huh." I said

"Ya, get Bry and I'll have you drive somewhere. I'll show you the park but I don't want to spoil anything for you." Helpy said

"Alright. Lets go." I said getting up. Helpy jumped down and I sat in the seat and made it go down again before getting up. I always make sure that the seat is down for Helpy.

Bry, Helpy and I got into the car and I started to drive to the place Helpy wanted me to drive to.

As soon as we got close I saw a big sigh that said Freddy Land on it and I turned into the parking area and all three of us got out of the parking area and I stared with Bry.

"Wait a park. You meant a theme park!" I said and Helpy laughed and tugged my pants as I followed with Bry still looking around.

We past security and started walking down to the little shopping area. I stopped when I saw all the animatronics there. All the animatronics where here but if they were here then.

"Wait then who's at the pizzeria?" I asked

"Cardboard cutouts that everyone made." Helpy said and I sighed before looking at the now held high sign.

"Welcome Bryan to Freddy Land!"

I smiled as everyone chatted with me and I received a text and I looked at it.

"Hey Bryan did your animatronics show you yet?" Jon typed

"You knew this was going to happen didn't you!" I texted back.

"Wow I'm surprised that Jon managed to keep that secret." Davis typed

"Let me guess Helpy either texted you privately or sent a letter." I texted.

"Private text." Jon typed.

"God... Helpy." I said looking at her and she chuckled

"It has to stay a secret." She said and the animatronics around chuckled.

I looked at the texts again.

"Enjoy your time with your animatronics Bryan. Also make sure to check the rides there might be some lose bits." Jon typed and I smiled

"Hey Bryan. Make sure to keep the animatronics under a roof when winter comes." Davis texted and I snorted

"Of course I will. That also means Bry." I typed before pocketing the phone.

"So. Who's going to show me and Bry around?"