Chapter 60

I look up to see a planet that was really close to us, being destroyed. It was being broken into pieces and the meteors was coming down upon us. I look over to see Thanos and Strange fighting, but then Thanos won and tossed him away. Now it's him against Tony.

Tony was able to get a cut on Thanos making him bleed but the big purple giant just smirks at him. I limped closer as Thanos pushes Tony on his back and starts to throw punches left and right.

I see Tony's helmet starting to break apart so I limp faster to them. He picked Tony up by the head and used the Power Stone to hit him sending him flying right into me. I grunt in pain as Tony rolls off of me.

He got up and shoots his energy ballast from both hands at Thanos who just blocks them and continues to walk closer to us. I try and did the same thing, but he was still shortly reaching us until he got close enough to smacks the rest of Tony's Iron Man helmet off and went for a punch that Tony blocked.

I slowly got up and rushed in between them as a sword gets stabbed into me. I gasp in pain as I stare at Thanos. He looked at me in shock but that soon disappear as he lets go of the sword and pushed me and Tony back and into a sitting position on some ruble.

"You have my respect, Stark. When, I'm done, half of humanity will still be alive." Thanos told him.

I felt a pair of hands grab hold of me. I tiredly look into Tony's eyes as he panics. "Ever keep your eyes open. Focus on me." He told me as blood starts to leak from my mouth.

"I hope they will remember you." Thanos said as he backs away from us. He held his gauntlet out towards us and a tear fell down my face as me and Tony were about to die.

"Wait." I look over to see Strange looking at us. He had a cut on his forehead. "Spare their life and I will give you the stone." That really means a lot since he was so adamant about giving the stone to Thanos and if anything letting me finally have what was mine.

"No tricks." Thanos said and then aimed his hand towards Strange.

"Don't." Tony called out but Stephen ignored it. He held his thumb and pointer finger up in the air and the Time Stone appeared right in between. He makes the stone fly towards Thanos and he put the stone on the last spot on the knuckles.

Tony pulled the sword out of me then used his ice to cover up the wound in my abdomen. As Quill came flying in shooting at Thanos, but he created a portal and left.

I grunt in pain as I sit stiffly. "I'm just gonna say it since we are all thinking about it. This wouldn't have happened if Quill controlled his emotions." I said in anger but I was too tired to even stay angry.

"Why would you do that?" Tony asked Strange, remembering that he said he would let Tony and Peter die to give me the stone to stop Thanos.

"We're in the endgame now." Strange answered