Chapter 26

*Edited*

Tony walked down the basement and saw the scepter and a leviathan hanging from the ceiling.

As he was looking at the scepter, Wanda Maximoff came up behind him and used her power to show Tony his greatest fear. Tony's eyes turned red as Wanda's powers start to take effect.

Tony turned around and the leviathan wide open mouth came up to him as it passes him by.

He followed it with his eyes and looked forward to see the the avengers laying on the ground dead.

Hulk had a few spears stuck inside his back as he was twitching every now and then. Natasha was on her back lifeless. Clint was in a sitting position as he was covered in blood and motionless. Thor was on his back with his eyes closed.

Captain America was also on his back with his shield leaning against the step broken in half.

Tony's eyes landed on the white haired women that he love with all his heart. Ever was on her back, missing both of her arms with cuts and bruises all around her face.

Tony ran up to her and laid her on his lap as he looks at all the damage. Ever suddenly gasp and it made Tony jump out of fright. "You said you would protect me." Ever cried out to him before slowly dying with her eyes open. "Why didn't you do more?" Tony heard her voice ask in his head

Tony Let's a few tears fall before looking up and seeing dozens of leviathans flying towards the portal to earth.