Chapter 7

*Edited*

I saw Tony in his Iron Man suit and was about to leave but I held out my hand and white flares wrapped themselves around Tony's feet before her could fly off. "Where do you think your going?" I asked him and raised an eyebrow.

"We don't have much time right now. The man that attack me, his name is, Ivan Vanko and he is about to attack right now. He is after me from something my dad did 40 years ago." He spit out fast.

"But Ivan is suppose to be in jail." I said confused. "He was until Justin Hammer got him out. I don't know what the two are planning but it won't be good. I need to go save the world again." He pleaded for me so I could let him go.

I looked at him in his eyes and saw he was not joking around and removed the white flares from around his feet. He put his mask on and flew away leaving me here in this house by myself.

I want to see the action go down because being in this big house alone is creeping me out so I made a portal and teleported myself to StarkExpo.

I got there just in time to see Tony fly up to sky and all of the drones started to shoot at him breaking the glass, not worried about it falling onto innocent people. A set of drones soon took off to fly after him

I met up with Pepper and Natasha and lead them backstage where they found Justin Hammer. I went outside to see if I could track them on where they were heading.

I saw a kid standing still in the middle of the chair with a hammer drone walking up to him. The kid was wearing a Iron Man mask. I hurriedly ran up to him as the kid held his hand out and shine a light at the drone to demonstrate a plasma shot. The drone activate his gun that was on his shoulder and aimed it directly at the kid.

Tony landed behind the kid and I walked up on the other side of small child. The drone looked up to see the real Iron Man and me holding up our hands and we shot him with a plasma blast.

The kid had a jump scare when we blasted the drone. "Nice work kid." Tony told him before immediately flying off on the run from the rest of the drones. I picked up the kid. "Let's go find your parents." I said and turn to around to see a woman looking around like she lost something.

I walked up to her and she immediately saw her son and the kid ran into his mother's arm. "Mommy Iron Man and this lady saved me!" He yelled excitedly. The mother hugged him tightly as if he was about to disappear then she looked up at me. "Thank you." She told and I just smile at her before walking away to go see if Pepper was safe.