Chapter 64

On a deserted and beautiful planet. Filled with trees and water, a small wooden cabin was sitting in the center of it. A armor stand that was being used was a few meters in front of the cabin.

Thanos groans as he limps down his field. He harvest a nice juicy fruit and tossed it in the bag with the others. He grabbed his bag full of food and used his hood leg to drag his injured leg back up the steps.

He cuts up two fruits into a metal pan. Added sugar into it and then carried it to his small fire. The right side of his face was burned. His right arm was severely burned along with the gauntlet that he no longer can take off and the same can be said for his right leg.

Thanks looks at the fire with peace before he heard something from outside.

A plasma blast came through the wall and right into Thanos and he held his right hand up to block the shot.

Carol came flying in through the hole and tackled him to the ground. She runs up to him and flips herself around, wrapping her arms around his neck and shoved her leg down on Thanos right palm to keep him from snapping his fingers.

The floor beneath the fire was suddenly destroyed as Veronica, Tony's suit that Bruce has been using, came up from the ground and held Thanos right hand.

War Machine flew in from the left side and held Thanos left arm in place. Thor flew in from behind Bruce and just used his new Axe to cut off Thanos right arm. He screamed in pain lost body part and then groans in agony as he deals with this feeling.

Steve walked three the front door with Natasha and stood in front of Thanos. Rocket went to look at the gauntlet. He flipped it over to see not only was it damaged, but the Infinity Stones were not there. "Oh no." Rocket already knows what he did with them.

"Where are they?" Steve asked Thanos. His face showed that he was not in the mood for any bull shit.

Thanos groaned refusing to speak. "Answer the question." Carol demanded as she wraps her arm around his neck tighter.

"The universe requires correction. After that, the stones served no purpose beyond temptation." Thanos answered.

"You murdered trillions!" Bruce yelled out and then pushed Thanos harshly on the floor.

"You should be grateful." Thanos said to him, but his only response was a punch to the face.

Natasha shook in silent rage. "Where are the stones?" She asked him again.

"Gone. Reduced to atoms." Thanos answered.

"You used them two days ago!" Bruce said not believing that they were really gone.

"I used the stones to destroy the stones. It nearly killed me. But the work is done. It always will be. I am inevitable." Thanos said.

"We have to tear this place apart. He has to be lying!" James said not believing a word he is saying.

"My father is many things." Nebula spoke up for the first time seeing her father. "A liar is not one of them." She steps a bit closer to Thanos.

"Ah. Thank you, daughter. Perhaps I treated you too harshly." After Thanos said that, Thor swung his axe and cuts his head right off. The blood shoots out, hitting Nebula right near her eye.

"What did you do?" Rocket asked Thor in shock.

Thor looks down at the fallen body of Thanos. "I went for the head." He turns around and walks right out through the front entrance.