~8~

Nicole's POV

The past week Daniel and I have been hooking up every day. We figured out when and where to do it, so we didn't get interrupted or caught. They aren't wrong when people say seeking around is exciting. I've been enjoying the hook-ups, but a part of me wishes that there was more to us than just sex. When we aren't hooking up, we have pleasant conversations with one another, and I think I know Daniel a little more.

The boys and I are going to the club tonight. I don't think I'm going to be drinking that much, though. But still, want to join them and have some fun. I was currently lying with Daniel in his bunk, and everyone else was out shopping. Of course, we stayed behind to have sex.

Daniel doesn't like to cuddle that long, so he gets up to get changed. I think he doesn't like it cause that's what a couple does, and we aren't a couple. I knew it was time for me to get up as well, so I did.

"You're going tonight, right?" Daniel finally talked, and I nodded. "Don't get in any trouble this time. Also, I won't be needed you tonight. I'll find another girl tonight just to be safe that no one suspects us." he finished.

That hurt. I understand this is a fling, but I thought he would be loyal to only hooking up with me. It made me angry, actually. He looked back at me cause I wasn't saying anything.

"Nik?" I flinched. "Sorry, I was daydreaming but got it," I said in a monotone voice. I felt like he could tell something was up with me but shook it off and walked to the bathroom. I left his bunk and went back to mine. I needed to get ready for tonight.

*time skip*

I didn't really try tonight because I didn't feel like it. I wore a hoodie, leggings and kept my hair natural. I was just chilling at the bar for the night. Decided to have a basic drink, a pina colada, and I honestly could care less of what Daniel was doing. Probably sucking a girl's face.

I can't believe I thought that he cared about me. I'm done hooking up with him; I don't need him. I took another sip of my drink.

"Man, a pina colada sounds good right now," a guy around my age said. I gave him a smile.

"Yea, I'm not planning on going all out tonight," I responded.

"Comfort drink?" he asked. I let out a giggle. "Yea, how'd you know?"

"Well, you don't seem too pleased to be here, and you're wearing a hoodie with leggings," he said and took a seat next to me. "I'm Carson, by the way," he introduced himself.

I smiled and shook his hand. "I'm Nicole, but I mostly go by Nikki," I told him.

"Nice to meet you, Nikki," he smiled.

I decided to talk to Carson cause I could tell he barely had anything to drink, and he's a nice guy. I know I just met him, but I wouldn't mind if he asked me out or gave me his number. I haven't been in a relationship in two years. And I think I'm ready to get back out there, plus I miss it.

He was hilarious too. I couldn't stop smiling and laughing.

Daniel's POV

I was dancing with this model on the dance floor and was really feeling it with her. She might be the one for tonight. From the corner of my eye, I saw Nik talking to a guy. Not again. Am I going to have to save her again?

I then noticed she was smiling and laughing with him. What's going on? I didn't like the way he was looking at her.

"Hey, everything okay?" the model said while her hands were gliding up my chest. No, I wasn't alright. I grabbed her hands and pushed her off of me, and she gave me a dirty look and walked away from me. Well, there goes my hookup. Great.

I didn't like the way that guy was making Nik smile. So I walked up to the bar.

Nicole's POV

"I can't believe that happened to you! That's crazy," I said.

"I know, right" Carson and I started to laugh again. Then someone stood right in between us at the bar. It was Daniel, and he was staring at Carson.

"Can I help you, man?" Carson asked Daniel. I could feel the tension building up. So I put my hand on Daniel's shoulder and pulled on it so he would face me. It didn't work. He shrugged me off.

"I would like you to stop flirting with her," Daniel finally spoke. I couldn't believe he said that. I also didn't like where this was going.

Please don't fight.

Please.