~17~

Nicole's POV

I made my way through the leaving crowd since the concert came to a close. I couldn't wait anymore; I needed to tell Daniel that he was always the one for me.

Making my way backstage, I saw the boys, but of course, the one I wanted to talk to wasn't there. "Hey guys, where's Daniel?" I asked them.

"I think he already went back to his dressing room," Jonah said. "Yea, cause he really stinks," Zach added, which made me chuckle. "Okay, thanks, guys." I walk the other way.

No one's POV

The boys watched as Nikki walked towards the dressing room then started to talk again."So I'm guessing the song was about her?" Jack said, looking a Corbyn. Jonah and Zach did the same.

"Why are you guys looking at me?" Corbyn was trying to act clueless. "Dude, you and Nikki are always talking with each other. We aren't dumb. We know you know the answer," said Zach.

Corbyn rubbed his forehead. "Yes, the song is about Nikki," he paused. "They've been having this fling throughout the tour and stuff." Nikki was going to be talking to Daniel anyways about starting a relationship, so who cares if he told the other guys.

"Wow. I'm a little shocked. I mean, I could tell there was definitely something going on between them, but the fact Daniel wrote a song about her and expressed his feelings is a first for him. I'm glad that he is finally letting someone in." said Jonah.

"Same, and Nikki is an amazing girl. I'm sure they will be happy together. Let's just hope the fans accept her," Jack added. "They can be a little too much at times, but I'm sure they will accept her," said Zach. Everyone let out some laughs.

Nicole's POV

My heart was beating so fast. I couldn't say if it was because I was so nervous or because I was way out of shape from walking so fast. It was most likely both. I passed by multiple doors until I ended up in front of Daniel's.

I stood there, unable to move. I know his feeling towards me, yet I'm so scared to have this conversation with him. To be honest, I'm worried about what our relationship will be like to the public. People can be mean, and I don't know if I can handle the comments.

I shook my head. "No, stop thinking like that, Nikki. You can figure those things out after talking to Daniel," I told myself. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

"It's open," a deep scratchy voice said. I turned the knob and pushed the door open.