Seven Minutes in...?

Summary: It's weekend, Seokjin and Namjoon decided to invite Yoongi to their closest friends to a small party, it was just a friendly and light get-together party at least until Seokjin decided to play seven minutes in heaven...

Word count: 3.8k

Warning: Cringe, cringe and cringe, grammatical errors (Again, English is not really my mother tongue, so please bare with me), loads of nonsense, lots of disgusting things, strong language/lots of derogatory, as always, your local author ask you to bring bucket or paper bag to throw up, thank you.

Note: As per usual, my dearest readers, if you don't like my works feel free to leave and be nice to each other's in comment section too, please and thank you.
________________________________________

It's just usual cold autumn day in Seoul, Yoongi just got back from his part-time job at Kyung-soo's restaurant, Thursday has always been Yoongi's favorite day since he always got home early, don't get him wrong though, the pay was pretty good, Kyung-soo and his husband, Jong-in are the nicest boss he could ask for, but nothing can beat a day off while laying down on your bed, doing absolutely nothing or just having a helluva of warm bath in cold autumn or having some ramyeon while binge watching your favorite series,

But before Yoongi can even do any of them, his phone rings and in the screen, there's the name of one of his co-workers...

"What?"

"Geez, Yoongles, can you at least say hello to your resident co-worker, Jennie Kim?" Said the girl from the other side

Yoongi sighed and rolled his eyes "Well hello, Jennie Kim my dearest co-worker, how should I cover you so you can spend your time with your girlfriend today?" From the other side Jennie chuckled "Alright, you really just had to call me out, huh? Anyway never mind that! Are you free this weekend?"

"In case you didn't notice, I have a long date with my bed"

"Great! So Seokjin-ssi and Namjoon-ssi are going to held a small party this weekend, and we were wondering..."

"Jennie, for a bazillion time, I don't wanna go to party, just leave me alone with my sweatpants and my bed"

Jennie clicked her tongue in annoyance "Really Yoongs? How long are you going to stay like a hermit? Live up a little man, you can't beat a little gatherings with your best friends in the whole world and also the food, Oh my God, Yoongs, you know Seokjin-ssi cooking are the best, well... Second to mine anyways, and don't forget that they're gonna have some booze"

Yoongi just scoffed and rolled his eyes "It's gonna take a lot to convince me to go to a party, Jen"

"Still not going? Fine! I'll march to your house and I'll rob all your ramyeon stock and steal all your fried chicken lunch"

Yoongi's face harden at that "You wouldn't dare"

"Oh, I do dare, Yoongs, either go or else..."
Yoongi groaned in annoyance at Jennie's threat, damn, she drove a hard bargain "Okay fine! I'll go, just don't touch my food or I swear I'll throw you to dumpster, Jennie Kim" Jennie just laughed at that "See, that wasn't so hard, right? Party start at 9PM, don't be late now! See you at the party, hermit hoe"

"Whatever, see ya, Bitch..." Yoongi sighed and hung up as he plopped down to his bed, he never fancied a party that much, oh no he didn't...

Not when certain someone will most definitely come...

Shaking his head, Yoongi lazily took his socks off and stuff them in his shoes before he put them neatly in his shoe rack and took his clothes off for a sweet, nice bath he deserve after hard days at work, the clothes that once cling on his body has now make itself at home in the laundry basket,