Not just A Rebound [EDITED]

Summary: Yoongi just broke up with his girlfriend and Jimin offered some consolation to make him feel better.

Word count: 4.3k

Warning: Authornim lack of sexual knowledge and common sense, trash, amateurish, cringy, badly written, loaded with ungodly amount of grammatical errors and cringe

[Edited: 27/07/2020 03:37 AM]
_________________________________________

Huffing, Jimin just rolling around on his bed out of boredom, he's the only person that stayed in the dorm, everyone was out tonight, Namjoon and Seokjin are going somewhere to stargaze or anything else that involves the "namjooning and seokjining" activity, Taehyung and Jungkook are out to Daegu to visit Taehyung's family for weeks, Yoongi and Hoseok are out to the bar to get wasted.

And here in this dorm, we have a wild Jimin in his natural habitat where he doesn't really in the mood to dance or singing randomly, every five minutes, he would check his phone to see what everyone's up to, so far he had already saw the picture of Jungkook and Yeontan cozying up with Taehyung, Seokjin posted a picture of Namjoon marvelling at the array of bonsai tree, a picture of a handmade blue whale charm and the picture of the starry night sky, and that's it.

He played several mobile games but he would get bored every ten minutes and go back to lay down and looked at the ceiling, he smiled to himself when he saw a smudge that looked like a cat, it reminds him of Yoongi.

His cutie pie Hyung.

Or so he wished, Yoongi have a girlfriend and seems to be very happy with her, as both bandmate and good friend, all Jimin could do is to smile and support his Hyung no matter what.

He wanted to move on, he really is, but it can't be helped as he loves a man whose been taken by someone else.

He was pulled away from his trance as his phone rings, he looked at the screen and to see Hoseok's name on it, he answered the call

"You're speaking with the great fairy king, Park Jimin, how may I be the help to you?"

He could hear Hoseok chuckled in amusement.

"Well, your Hope is in need some help, and that help is to get Yoongi hyung back to dorm"

Jimin arched his eyebrows in confusion "Why?"

"It's a long story"

"Hyung, just get to the point or the reason why I should"

"Uh, well, long story short, Yoongi hyung is completely wasted, and tonight I was supposed to go with Seungkwan, like, right NOW, I can't disappoint my baby, ya know?" Hoseok then paused for a little while "Yoongi hyung just having another fight with his girlfriend and they broke up, which is the reason why he's like, a total mess right now"

Jimin widen his eyes in surprise, now come to think of it, Yoongi has been really gloomy that he could cause Seoul to rain, so this is the reason why?

"I see, well okay, I'll be there in 15 minutes, keep an eye on him, okay?"

"Alright, but hurry up!" After replying with a simple 'okay' he hung up the call, and change his clothes, with the thought of Yoongi broke up with his girlfriend, could it be the sign that the stars give him a chance?
He shook his head, what a ridiculous thought...plus, Yoongi just broke up, he can't just threw himself to him and volunteer as tribute to be his beau.

Once again, he shook his head and headed out to pick his hyung up.

15 minutes later...