Jimin's Sweet Prince and Princess ft. Min Yoonji (Pt. 1)

Summary : The Min Twins, Min Yoongi and Min Yoonji are known as the savage and cool twins ever existed, their snide and witty remarks are the things that make people scared of them and fell in love with them, but none can win their cold hearts.

No one except the typical boy next door and their childhood friend, Park Jimin, he's a stark contrast to the twins, he's sweet and a cute little thing, both Yoongi and Yoonji are so whipped for him and won't hesitate fight about who will be the best for Jimin, what could go wrong then?

(Authornim : Local savage musician twins whipped for cute mochi, lmao)

Word Count : 4.7k

Warning : OOC, pure cringe, prepare some buckets in case you need to throw up, trashy, amateurish, little hint of 3P/Threesome, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! Feel free to leave if you're extremely uncomfortable with this.

Buckle up because this'll be very long, if I wasted your time please feel free to leave.

Smol and Mild warning : a lots of "You know, I know"

_________________________________________

It was just one warm day of fall, Yoongi and his sister, Yoonji were just chilling at the cafe they always visit to take a break after done writing their upcoming song

When they're deep in conversation about what song they should do next, the bell rings as the sign there is another customer coming in, Yoonji looked up to see who it is and widen her eyes slightly "Okay, act cool, Jimin is here" Yoongi raised his eyebrows at his twin sister and glance at certain sweet boy who was ordering his usual coffee, not noticing that certain twins are staring at him secretly.

Yoongi and Yoonji had a major crush on Jimin since they were little, and even though sometimes they can act cold and snarky towards him, they're so whipped for the Busan boy, that they would do anything for him.

"God, I wish I could tell him how I feel" Yoongi muttered as he keep his eyes trained on the short boy, Yoonji scoffed and rolled her eyes "You think you are the one who wishes that?"

Yoongi glared at his twin "Oh I thought you moved on and had your eyes on Hoseok?"

"He's already taken, what gives? Besides I still love him" she nodded at Jimin who was talking to the handsome barista, her brother snorted "Love? Hah, that's rich, coming from you, JiJi" he paused and sip his coffee "You usually would dump a guy or a girl just because they're as boring as your trashy exes" Yoongi said emphasize the exes part, Yoonji rolled her eyes again and looked at her manicured nails "Well, Jimin is different, at least he doesn't jump on to me and not asking some nudes like those whores did"

Yoongi scrunched his face in disgust "Ugh, don't tell me that guys ask you for that, you know too well I hate it when they ask you for that" his sister just shrugged "They did but I just told them to fuck off and shove a cactus up their ass and mind their own goddamn business" she paused for a while before continuing "I would give literally everything just to make Jimin happy"

"Well, you're not the only one, I do too, I love him since the day we're toddlers"
It's Yoonji turn to snort and looked at her brother sceptically "Now that's new, oppa, the last time I remember you said that is when mom and dad get Holly as your Christmas present"

"I was just 12 when mom and dad give her to us, damn it"

They continue their typical siblings bickering without noticing certain boy looking at them fondly.

(Jimin's Point of View)

"Okay, don't look now but I bet the twins are talking about you"