Shameless

Summary : There's nothing tempting than fucking your assistant (who apparently is your wife) in your personal office

Word count : 1.8k

Warning : OOC, INEXPERIENCED SMUT, A LOTS OF GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, CRINGE, PURE FILTH AND DDLB™ INTENSIFIES

Yo, this is rushed af

_________________________________________

Today was just an ordinary day in Park company, the office didn't really went all hectic, nothing out of ordinary, some of the employees focused on finishing their job and some of them already headed back home since their shift is over

Jimin just finished his paperwork, as he shut down the laptop and put it in his suitcase, he heard a knock on the door and looked up from his bag "Come in"

Jimin's assistant, Min Yoongi come to his office with stack of paper on his hand, closing the door with his free hand

And locked it, discreetly.

"Good afternoon, Boss, I came here to give you the finished paperwork", Jimin smiled and took his glasses off, the younger man then sighed and loosen his tie a bit "Very well, Yoongi, just put it in the archive drawers" he nodded and do what his boss said, the younger eyed his assistant's body hungrily and licked his lips "But all that aside... You know you don't call me boss when we're alone, Yoongi..."

Yoongi's monotonous expression cracked away and replaced by a smirk, he make his way towards Jimin's desk and then he sit on his lap, straddling him, his nimble fingers then pulled Jimin's tie as he looked at him seductively "Why? It makes you look more dominant and demanding"

Jimin's small hand made its way to the small of Yoongi's back down to his butt "I know that, but daddy is way more appealing when we're alone"

He lightly kissed Yoongi's jawline as the latter tilt his neck a little to give more access to his neck "Mmm, but I can't possibly call you that in front of the employees" he then put his arms around Jimin's shoulders, the younger smirked as he licked Yoongi's neck "Oh but they simply had to know, some of our employees dare to give my wife a nasty look, and you know I don't like it when they did"

Jimin nipped Yoongi's ear as he let out a soft moan "Oh hubby, you know I only belong to you" his butt is right on Jimin's erect manhood, he then grinded himself on his hard on "Someone is happy to see me" he bit his lip while doing so, Jimin also let out a moan and threw his head back "I do missed you, darling"

Yoongi chuckled between his moans "Even though we're in the same building?"

"God yes"

Hearing this making Yoongi wanted to tease him a bit, so he slowed down and give his husband a teasing smirk "You know we share same roof, Dear, let's postpone this after we're done sorting some documents"

Jimin groaned in disappointment, he knew Yoongi is teasing him because he already sort out all the documents and finished all his paperwork.

"Don't tease me, you know the consequences if you did" Jimin said through his moans, Yoongi just put his cute pout on his face "But baby wants to play with daddy"

Jimin muttered a "fuck" before he kissed him feverishly, a moan escaped Yoongi's mouth, he cupped Jimin's cheek and tilt his head to deepen the kiss, impatient, Jimin start to take his suit jacket off and let it fell on the floor, Yoongi parted the kiss and take Jimin's tie off and unbutton his shirt, Jimin did the same as he worked on Yoongi's dress shirt "Tell me what you want, baby..."

He muster up his most sultry voice "I want daddy to fuck me on the desk"

Without any word, Jimin pinned Yoongi on his desk and impatiently unbuttoned his shirt