The more, The merrier ♥ Pt. 2 (Ft. VKook)

Summary: After their meeting in the club, things got more intense and dirty with four of them.

Word Count: 2.4k

Warning: OOC, degradation, amateurish smut, trash, pure cringe (as always, Authornim would recommend to bring paper bags in case you feel sick), typos, grammatical errors, Dom 95 line, DADDY KINK and GANG BANG

Authornim, while writing this:

(Authornim note: Since some of you really despise Bottom!Tae, I decided to rewrite it! I'm terribly sorry for the inconveniences)

_________________________________________

[Pt. 2: Dirty Lads]

It's been a month since their meeting in the club, and they're starting to hanging out together whenever they can, usually they would spend time together in Yoongi's house, watching movies while pigging out, playing games together and talk about this and that, sometimes when they all feel down, they would talk it out together while eating a tube of ice cream.

They haven't exactly date yet though

Let's just say they're on friends with benefits level only they haven't fucked yet

And today...

"I'm horny..."

The three boys glance at Jungkook who was running his hand on Taehyung's thigh, the blonde boy looked at the younger one, arching his eyebrow, "Don't you always?" Jimin asked as he played with Yoongi's hair, he glared at his short friend then back to Taehyung, who is biting his lip.

"Someone is needy" the blonde smiled and nibbled the younger earlobe, Jungkook chuckled and groaned quietly, clearly enjoying himself, Taehyung's hand made its way to Jungkook's lower area, he made way lower and lower...

"Right in front of my banana milk?" Jimin said temporarily distracted both of them, Yoongi chuckled at him as he sat up and kissed Jimin's cheek "You know, you don't have to chiding in and disturb them, I'm horny too, so why don't we all being horny together?"

"Hmmm~ I like the way you think, hyung" Taehyung said smirking at Jungkook "I heard a lot from Jimin hyung that you had a good mouth, why don't you give me a favor and show what you're capable of?"
Jungkook blushed at this "I-I..."

Taehyung clearly enjoyed seeing Jungkook flustered "Don't be shy, Kookie, I need a proof, if you would be a good boy, I'll return the favor"
Jungkook bit his lip, Tae is mostly the one who give him a head, so...

"Okay" Jungkook went on his knees and start to unbuckled his belt, Jimin and Yoongi just watch, clearly intrigued "Oh, I'm so going to enjoy this show" he said with a smirk as Jimin chuckled "I'm eager to see if he's going to faint when he choked on Taehyung's dick"

Jungkook glared at Jimin and flipped him as he pulled Taehyung's trousers down and see a bulge forming inside that Calvin Klein's brief

Oh, holy mother of Namjesus, he's big.