The more, The merrier ♥ Pt. 1 (Ft. VKook)

Summary: Jimin and Jungkook are pair of bored and horny lads, sure they have been doing sexual stuff to each other, but, duh, that's not even close to satisfying, bros never sucking each other dicks (OR ARE THEY?) until they meet Yoongi and Taehyung when they're looking for a new excitement, through shameless flirting connection spark between them, but what happens after that?

Word count: 4k+

Warning: OOC, amateurish smut, trash, pure cringe (as always, Authornim would recommend to bring paper bags in case you feel sick), typos, grammatical errors, full of limes and RUSHED

Authornim's mood described in pictures while writing this:

_________________________________________[Pt

[Pt. 1: The First Meeting]

Once upon Seoul there's two Busan boys named Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook, known as the Playboy and The Resident Cutie, they were known as the hottest boys in the college, all girls and guys are swooning over them and tried to get in their pants just for a piece of them.

But they're not even interested with any human beings that they see in their college, they're not so on their level, instead of satisfy their carnal needs to the other people, they did it to each other.

Not really having a "dick up their ass" level, but in "blowjob" level, these two lads would give a blow jobs each other, only when they're sexually frustrated.

"Dude, we like, need to stop giving blow jobs to each other, we need to find something or someone new" Jungkook said as he sip his banana milk, eyes glued on the videogame in his phone, Jimin paused the music and look at the younger "Oh? What happened? Are you bored with that?"

The younger briefly paused the game and looked up at his shorter friend "Now you're getting it, Sure you are good sucker but still you're like, got a long ways to go" Jimin rolled his eyes "Says the guy who nearly fainted the moment he had a dick up his throat" the younger glared at his best friend as Jimin just shrugged and stuck his tongue out.

"But for reals, I think you do have the point, there's no way we're still doing that after we became a gramps"

"Ew, ya nasty, don't give me a mental picture!" Jungkook said as he threw the pillow at Jimin which he swiftly dodged "But the question is, how and where are we going to find the right person?" the older ask, Jungkook pursed his lips and thought about it "I don't know, maybe we could find someone in that new club?"