Jimin's Sweet Prince and Princess ft. Min Yoonji (Pt. 2)

Summary : Yoongi and Yoonji confessed their feelings after they went to Taehyung and Jungkook's engagement party, and things about to get hot and dirty...

Word Count : 2.3k

Warning : OOC, pure cringe, prepare some buckets in case you need to throw up, LOTS OF TYPOS AND GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, trashy, amateurish, 3P/THREESOME and low key incest, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! This will make you extremely uncomfortable due to massive amounts of cringe, so feel free to leave if you don't like it.

Authornim : My goodness, this is my first fic about threesome and a straight smut (because our honorary unnie, Min Yoonji is here) so sorry for the inconvenience and this probably make you uncomfortable, if you don't like it feel free to leave.

_________________________________________

After the confession in the car, Yoongi and Yoonji lead Jimin in their house, locking the door before they make their way to Yoongi's bedroom (after the twins argumenting whether they should do it in Yoonji's bedroom or Yoongi's room)

Jimin kissed Yoongi while Yoonji biting and sucking his neck and played with his chest and proceed to disrobe Jimin's clothes
Jimin gave him an open mouthed kiss as their tongue battled, he moaned when Yoonji rubbed his hard on

"Ohh, Yoonji..."

"Ssh, just enjoy it, daddy"

Jimin continued and start to unbutton Yoongi's shirt, playing with his chest while at it, when they're out of breath, Jimin smiled at Yoongi "My baby boy, you're beautiful"

Yoonji pouted "But what about me, daddy? Yoonji is pretty too, right?"

Jimin looked at Yoonji smiling and kissed her cheek "Of course, baby girl, you're beautiful"
Not wanting his sister got all the attention, Yoongi went on his knees and looked at Jimin with a kitten eyes

(Authornim : Well, it supposed to be puppy but it's Yoongi so...)

"I can make daddy feel good"

Yoonji heard what her brother said and frowned "I can please daddy more than you can, GiGi oppa!"

"You take that back!"

Yoonji frowned and kneeled next to her brother "Oh, I'll make you eat your own words"

When Jimin clicked his tongue, it silenced both of them "Now, now, instead of nagging why don't you two show me what you capable of?"
Yoongi and Yoonji exchange a look then smiled "Of course, daddy"

"Ladies first" Yoongi said letting his sister get the first, Jimin sat down and undoing his own trousers as Yoonji put it in her mouth, the younger moaned and threw his head back, Yoonji's mouth is just warm...
She bobbed her head and keep pleasing the younger boy

"Yoonji, baby... You did good..." he groaned and run his hand on Yoonji's hair, she moaned in response, causing vibration around the younger manhood, Yoongi carefully grabbed his sister's head "Come on, JiJi, we can't disappoint daddy..." he made his sister go slightly that made her choke a little "Ohh, Yoonji!"

"There we go, JiJi, you did well to please daddy, oppa is proud of you" Yoongi smiled and kissed his sister's head, Jimin groaned louder when he's at the edge, Yoonji quickly pulled out "Go ahead, GiGi oppa"

Jimin glared playfully at Yoonji, who smiled like nothing happened, Yoongi immediately took the whole of Jimin's manhood, All. At. Once.

"Oh, fuck! Yoongi... Ahh!"

Yoonji raised her eyebrows, slightly amused at how Yoongi take it in, she smirked when she saw Jimin's pleasured expression, his small hand is gripping Yoongi's hair firmly, she condence that Yoongi did his job expectantly "Come on, oppa, keep going, daddy is so pleased with your work"