Less Decorum, More Desire

Summary : The Min and Park family had known for their rivalry since so many decades ago, and today the current head of the two families decided to make a truce with each other by arranging a marriage for their sons.

At first, both of the sons, Yoongi and Jimin are against the idea of being involved with an arranged marriage even though it's for the sake of their families, they just wanted to be free and marry someone else they desired

But once they meet at the dinner, things went differently and it might exceeded their expectations...

Word count : 5.1k

Warning : PURE CRINGE, INEXPERIENCED SMUT, MOUNTAIN LOADS OF GRAMMAR ERRORS, OOC AF, OFF LOGIC WRITING, VERY VERY LONG

_________________________________________

Min and Park family has known with their rivalling relationship in since so many decades ago, let's just say their rivalry are as equal as rivalry between Montague and Capulet, they despise each other and can't even stand with each other, whether there's a Park in the building and the rest of the Mins would simply leave the place due to their hatred to each other.

Their rocky relationship lasts for almost for 5 generations, as time passes by, the family heads of fifth generation decided to end the feud between the two family, their agreement to end this were mutual seeing their families are one of the powerful businessmen in South Korea, why bother fight over their success when they can achieve it together in harmony?

As it's been settled, they agreed to arrange marriage for one of their sons.

^^^^

"Father, what the hell! Are you telling me that I should marry the son of the Min family?! Didn't you say that we're supposed to hate each other?!" the eldest son of Park family, Park Jimin choked his tea as he heard about the sudden newsflash "Well we did hate each other, but it's water under the bridge now, Jimin, we decided to declare a truce by arranging a marriage for you and the second son of Min family, Min Yoongi"

Jimin slammed his fist on the table that it startled the maids inside the room as his mother looked at him sternly "Jimin don't..."
The man just ignored his mother and keep glaring at his father "This is an audacity, father, why would I marry someone I barely know or in worse case that the person you tried to set me up with is an enemy of our family? You can't be serious, I don't want to marry this man, I want to marry whom I desire!"
Mr. Park just sighed and rubbed his temple "Son, do please forgive me, but the feud between Park and Min has to be ended with this arranged marriage, I do hope you're understand..."
Jimin has lost of words, he tried to say something back, but his anguish betray him, so he stomped out of the room and slam the door, startling everyone in the house, with that, he locked himself in his bedroom and screaming in his pillow until he was tired to think and eventually fell asleep.

Meanwhile at the Min Family Mansion...

"What do you mean that I had to marry the son of Park family?! You said that our relationship with them are like water and oil and now you say I have to marry the son of our enemy?! You must be insane, father!"

Mr. Min simply sipping his wine and looked at his son with unkown emotion in his face "Yoongi, this feud has been last for five generations, and this is not good for both sides of the family, we have to end this and the only way to do this is that you and the eldest son of Park family to wed, I hope you can understand this, I did this not just for the company or family, I did this for you too"