This Stupid Punishment (Ain't so Bad)

Summary : Yoongi lose a bet that his friends made and now he had to sleep with his rival (and bully), Park Jimin, was this bet is only a bitter taste of his defeat or is there some ulterior motive behind this?

Word Count : 3.6k

Warning : OOC, cringe af, prepare a bucket in case you need to throw up, mountain loads of grammatical errors, amateurish, a total trash, rushed, and cussing/strong language

You don't like? Then please don't read, thank you very much.

~ Alternative title ~
Complicating

_________________________________________

"Well hyung?"

Jungkook smiled tauntingly at Yoongi who groaned in defeat "Jeon Jungkook, you little shit... I can't believe you got me to this mess"
Namjoon and Hoseok at the other hand just laughed as Yoongi lose to Jungkook on his Fortnine game "A bet is a bet, and you're the loser so you have to do what I say!" the younger said victoriously, Yoongi slumped his shoulder in defeat and rolled his eyes,

"Fine, whatever, as long as you stop bragging about your victory"

Jungkook tapped his chin, pretending to think what should Yoongi do now that he's the loser, although he already knows what should his hyung do.

"I want you to sleep with Jimin"

All colours in Yoongi's face instantly drained, Park Jimin... He is Yoongi's rival from college and one of Jungkook's best friends, they always compete against each other to prove which is the best between voice and moves, the kid is confident and got an attitude which is the reason Yoongi kind of disliked him.

And Jungkook want him to sleep with his number one rival?
He asked himself why he's friend with the friend of his rival

"You gotta be kidding me, Jungkook... There's no way I'm sleeping with that kid"

Jungkook share a look at Namjoon and Hoseok then to Yoongi, "Hyung you can't back off, you made it clear that if you lose to Jungkook in Fortnine, you had to do anything he said" Hoseok said, reminded him of the deal "Plus... We don't want your darkest secret being revealed don't you?" Namjoon said as he mischievously smiled at his hyung while he shows the picture and video of drunk Yoongi on Taehyung's 24th birthday, he just looked so silly that all his swag left him for good, the older glared at the taller boy "You wouldn't dare, Kim Namjoon..."

"Oh, I do dare, you better do this before I post it in social media"

Yoongi groaned and run his fingers through his minty green hair "I'd rather jump from ten story building than sleep with that cocky kid"

"Naw, you big baby, you can't back off now, besides, don't you want to teach him a lesson or two for messing with you?"

Yoongi thought of it for a while, maybe a little revenge on the bed wouldn't be that bad...
He sighed in defeat for umpteenth time "Fine whatever, but don't expect me to like it"

An evil smile plastered on their faces "Great! He'll probably at his regular haunting at the club now, good luck and have fun, hyung" Jungkook giggled along with his friends, as Yoongi just shook his head and went to the club Jimin always visit.

^^^^

Yoongi grumbled to himself for accepting the stupid punishment his friends give him, to be frank, Yoongi disliked Jimin because he's kind of a bully too, he remembered how his ex boyfriend break up with him in the hallway and Jimin, along with his stupid little entourage laughed at him and called him pathetic, how could he not disliked that Busan boy after what he did?