Mr. Park's Favorite Student [EDITED]

Summary : Park Jimin is a young high school teacher, many guys and girls longing for his attention, but Jimin never interested to all of them, all but one.

Min Yoongi, is the typical bad boy in the school, just piqued Jimin's interest on him as Jimin would be so sure that Yoongi being a bad boy is just a charades to mask his actual submissiveness and crave for attention, so Jimin is going to try his best to claim not only his heart but his body as well.

While teacher - student romantic relationship usually restricted, The principal, Kim Seokjin was kind enough to let Jimin commit a secret relationship with Yoongi or In which Seokjin noticed Jimin's interest on Yoongi and low key ship them so hard.

[Before you comment our best Busan Boy being a pedo, please, Note that in this one, Yoongi is younger than Jimin in here for the sake of the story Yoongi is 18 and Jimin is 20, they're only two years apart, but if you still feel uncomfortable regardless, you're free to find some better ones than mine]

Word count: 4.4k

Edited [01/03/2020, 16:44 PM]
____________________________________

Park Jimin, If you ask who he is, he's the most handsome and youngest teacher in the Seoul high school, aside from his cute and handsome face, Jimin is a nice and cheerful teacher, he's pretty popular to say at least, but behind those angelic features, Jimin is the type who went from "Nice to meet you" to "Your kid calls me daddy too"

Jimin noticed many of his students are head over heels for him, unfortunately for them, Jimin is not interested, not even a bit no matter how hard they tried to get his attention, however, there's only one person who attract his attention without even trying.

Min Yoongi is his name, he was that typical bad boy who'll always skiving classes, doing vandalism in the school and even talk back to his teachers, Yoongi is the only son of A successful and powerful businessman in South Korea, Many of the people thought that he became rebellious and do whatever the hell he likes just because he's rich, but that's not actually it, Yoongi's parents are very busy that he rarely got affection and attention from his parents ever since his family's business become even more successful, but he had reputation to keep up, so he keep it a secret from everyone.

Unfortunately for him though, Jimin knows, he could see it from the way Yoongi act, and it piqued his interest on him, Jimin would find it cute everytime he talked back to his fellow teachers despite that it's so disrespectful and rude of Yoongi to do so, to Jimin, Yoongi just lacks attention he deserves

Jimin understands Yoongi's lack of affection and acknowledgement since he once we're in his place too, so he would do his best to make sure Yoongi got the attention he deserves...

Even though Yoongi pushed him away or that he just play hard to get.

On the side note though, Jimin actually crushing on his savage student from the moment he teaches in history class, he sure knows that teacher - student romantic relationship are probably restricted, but Jimin definitely risk it as long as Yoongi got love and affection he's been craving for, he'll do anything even if that means he sacrifice his career as a teacher.

Right now, he's having a break time in the staff room with his fellow teachers and scrolling on his phone in case there's any notification from other teachers or even the student's parents, and he had to deal with the text from, mostly, female students who asked for extra credit, saying that they'll do anything that they even send him a shameless pictures of their nudes, Jimin cringed and immediately delete the message, he sighed and rubbed the crease between his eyes after he took his glasses off.

"Howdy, Mr. Park! Rough day at the class?" His fellow teacher, Jung Hoseok greeted him with a smile brighter than the sun itself, Jimin looked up at his cheery and energetic best friend