Camera... Roleplay and... Action! (Pt. 1)

Summary : Record it because it'll last longer they say and do a roleplay to make it fun they say...
Yoongi and Jimin were just couple of short cuties who enjoys some vanilla sex, but then one day, the couple wanted to escalate it to something daring

Word Count : 2.2k

Warning : OOC, Cringe so prepare some bucket in case you need to throw up, rushed, amateurish, grammatical errors, if you don't like it feel free to leave.

Story Guest/Cameo : Authornim, herself (lol)

_________________________________________

Min Yoongi and Park Jimin is the only "innocent" couple in gang of seven not so straight guys, unlike all their friends who had a sex like monsters on bed, they enjoyed slow and vanilla love making that filled with gentle kisses and whispering sweet nothings to each other.

Do they got bored of it? Not really, they enjoyed it, although they can't help but something is missing, but they don't really know what is it, so they asked their friends for some advice today...

Yoongi, Namjoon, Hoseok and Taehyung are out to the studio, leaving their partners chilling at Jimin's house.

"So you're saying something is a little off when you two fucked?" Jungkook asked as he sip his banana milk "Yeah, and again we don't have any clue what is it"

"Maybe you guys lack some intimacy, just sayin'" Seungkwan said looking at Jimin "That's not true, we still have intimacy to each other" he said as he slumped back to his beanbag chair "Well, out of all of us, you two always had a slow love making, maybe you just lack a little excitement" Seokjin said with matter of fact manner, Seungkwan and Jungkook nodded in agreement "No offense, hyung, but you and Yoongi hyung seem have a simple and a little bit of bland sex"

Jimin gave Jungkook a look, signing that he's mildly offended "I take an offense when you say it's bland"

Jungkook just shrugged "It's not good to lie"

"Jungkook hyung and Seokjin hyung did have a point though" he briefly stopped just to eat his goguma pizza "vanilla sex is good, but let's just say it can be sweet yet bland, all you have to do is spice things up"

"How do I suppose to do that?"

"Easy, you could roleplay with him"

Jimin looked at Seokjin confusedly "Doing a roleplay?"

"That's what I said, like, wait... Who's the bottom again?"

Jungkook let out a small laugh "Oh wait, I bet you're the bottom" Seungkwan laughed as well "With that baby face of his, I agree with you"

Jimin then smugly smiled "As the matter of fact, Yoongi hyung is the bottom, I am the top"

Both Jungkook and Seungkwan start to spurted out their banana milk in surprise "You... What?! Tell me you're joking!"

"Yeah! There's no way he's the bottom in this thing! A swag and mysterious guy like him is not suited to be a bottom!"

Seokjin was shocked that he nearly fell off from the chair "I... Well, ain't that a pleasant surprise..." he regained his composure and sit back "So yeah, you could do a roleplay with him, like the police and the naughty criminal! Don't tell me you haven't fantasize about handcuffing Yoongi and demand him to call you "sir""

Jimin blushed and bit his lip "That, uhh... Not exactly, but when you suggest that, it seems... Tempting... Very tempting..."
He start to imagine Yoongi being handcuffed while begging him, and it made his face redder than any tomatoes.