Camera... Roleplay and... Action! (Pt. 2)

Summary : After receiving useful advice from his friends and Yoongi with his naughty undergarments, things about to get heated and dirty

Word Count : 2.5k

Warning : OOC, Cringe so prepare a bucket in case you need to throw up, mountain loads of grammatical errors, and kinda kinky? And probably some degrading

_________________________________________

Jimin walked inside their shared bedroom and carefully lay Yoongi down as the latter smiled at him "So... What is it you want us to try, Jiminie?"

"Well, for one, I hope you don't mind me recording our love making session, Jungkook just borrow us his camera, how about it?"
Yoongi thought about it for a while, he was a little bit uncomfortable about it, but at the bright side, this is quite bold and daring, so why not?

"I don't mind, I think I'm confident about it"

Jimin smiled and kissed his cheek "That's my baby, hang on, let me set the camera, don't you dare stop being adorable, okay?" Yoongi nodded and just patiently waiting for him, he wondered what will Jimin do to make things exciting.

Not long after, he came back with the camera and set it in the right angle "Perfect"

"So the camera is already on?"

"Mmm, not yet... Hang on, okay? Give me a second to appreciate how beautiful and how cute you are right now" Jimin smiled and stared at Yoongi fondly "You're too adorable and it's illegal"

Yoongi giggled then strike a seductive pose "Really? So that makes me a wanted criminal then?" he then shoot a challenging smirk at him "I have committed an illegal crimes, Officer Park, don't you want to arrest me?"

Jimin's breath went shallow again, his hard on came out and say hello to him, it's a good thing that he at least wore a sweatpants that good enough to hide his boner

"Min Yoongi... I will definitely arrest you and punish you for your crime"

Despite himself, Jimin giggled "Man, this roleplay is fun"

Yoongi giggled as well "I agree, well, what are you waiting for? Your prisoner awaits, officer, sir~" he swayed his hips and lick his lips and winked at Jimin

"You little minx" Jimin growled and smirked at him, "Give me a minute to change, sugar"

Yoongi smiled innocently and shrugged, letting Jimin to change his attire.

"So... Is this kind of a hot cop and naughty criminal, huh? I wonder..."
His thoughts were cutted as Jimin came out of the bathroom in policeman attire, the two buttons were off, exposing a little view of Jimin's chest and the trousers... It's not that tight but it still brings out his famed booty

"Oh..."

"You like it baby? Jungkook lent me this attire, I'm surprised that it fits me" he said as he check himself out "But all that aside, let me just turn the camera on, you ready, honey?"

Yoongi has never been a stuttering mess before, but with Jimin? Oh, you bet he did, he was speechless that he can't even say "yeah, I am" so he just nodded, eyes trailing on his butt

Jimin chuckled "I know you love this booty, but when we're done, you can play with it"
Yoongi's eyes lighted up like a kid who just got a candy and toys from his parents "Okay" and like that he just sit down and waited for Jimin to get ready with the camera.

"Right then~" the camera is on and then Jimin looked at Yoongi with a dark and lustful gaze "Min Yoongi, I believe that you're arrested because you did a very scandalous crime"