03

Jungwon has been following Sunoo none stop, wanting to know what happened. How is he such a gossip? Well, of course he got this because he joined that 'Only Jay' page on twitter.

"Ugh, can you please stop tailing me like a dog?" Sunoo groaned in frustration. "I'm a cat not a dog." Jungwon even joked in this situation.

"Look it's Jay!" Sunoo pointed at the back, just when Jungwon got distracted he ran away. He was laughing so hard. He grunted, hitting someone.

The other person cursed, Sunoo heard that it was meant for him. "Watch where you're going." The girl rolled her eyes.

Ugh, hope your eyes stay that way. Sunoo thought. This girl seemed awfully familiar. Right! Riki's fiancé.

"You, I remember you!" The girl pointed at him. "I don't." He lied, the fact that she pointed at him which really pissed him off. He doesn't like being pointed at.

"Let's just mind our own businesses." Sunoo walked away with sass. This girl really stink of awful attitude.

Clearly she was really frustrated. How dare this boy defy her. I'm a rich man's daughter, for goodness sake!

"I'll just have Ni-ki to pick me up." She smirked.

♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪

Sunoo was hiding from Jungwon to avoid all the questions he throwed him.

"Heeseung hyung, I plan on working at the café as a part time job." Sunoo smiled. Heeseung was supportive but didn't it distract him a little?

"I just have a lot of free time." He told Heeseung. "Oh and if you see jungwon tell him I went home." He laughed.

Scrolling at his phone, walking in the halls to the exit. He saw Sunghoon's story.. He was with Jake. They were always together, and their majors aren't even related.

"Hmm.. should I confess? Clearly the guy doesn't like me." He answered to himself when his forehead hit a very muscular chest.

"I'm so sorry!" He bowed. Oh, It's just Riki.. wait.. It's Riki!

"Riki.. what are you doing here?" He asked but walked straight passed Sunoo. He gets the girl's bag. Right.. to pick her up. That brat!

"Hey Riki!" He called out, Ni-ki stopping to listen. "I'll see you at the café!" Sunoo smiled. The girl then scanned sunoo, she was better than him, what does Ni-ki see?!

He was saddened that Ni-ki didn't show up, the shop's about to close.. Is he not coming?

"See you then Mrs. Oh and Kei!" He waved.

Walking to his house, he guessed the others were home because the colored lights were on. Gosh, I feel like they make the house into a disco ball.

Heeseung and Jungwon sat on the couch, leaving a space in the middle. Gesturing Sunoo to sit down.

Oh no, I bet..

"Sooo? What happened?" Jungwon started. He just really wouldn't stop asking. He dropped his bag and cuddled next to them.

"He didn't come.." he said in low spirits. "Do you like him?" Jungwon asked, Sunoo laughed it off.

"C'mon Jungwon, I just met him." He remarked.

"But you liked Sunghoon the day you met him." jungwon reminded. Yeahh, I totally forgot..

Seeing the dim look on Sunoo's face, they asked what was wrong. Does he really like Ni-ki? What about Sunghoon?

"Ni-ki didn't come to the café." He sighed. "I mean, he doesn't have to come if he does not feel like coming." Heeseung joined the chat. Well, I was hoping he would come.

Someone knocked at the door. Heeseung pretended to watch the tv,busy, and jungwon pretended he had work to do. That's my cue, I bet it's Hanbin hyung. He comes uninvited..

"Hanbin hyung, Nicolas didn't contact me I swear-" he stopped. What the- How did he know where I lived..?

Ni-ki stood before him, the car parked just at the side. Ok wow, that's hot.

"Ni-ki, what are you doing here?" He asked. "Well, I didn't make it to the café in time.." he looked down. Did he come here to see me?

"Do you wanna come in?" Sunoo opened the dorr a bit wider. Ni-ki shook his head, "My father must be looking for me. I just wanted to see you." He spoke.

"See me?" Sunoo cleared.

"Yes, I wanted to see you before I cut all contact with you."

:)

ok hi, I just wanted to say if you are reading this. thank you <33