04

"What?! Lose contact?!" Sunoo exclaimed. He should lower his voice, heeseung and jungwon shouldn't know he's here.

"You're risking your life just to even be friends with me." Ni-ki explained. Ni-ki's father is a powerful business man who has a lot of pride in what he does, hence he will do anything to strengthen his company.

"I just want you to be safe.. Sunoo-shi. I want my friend to stay safe." Ni-ki then added.

Ok.. uhm. Is he concerned or is he trying to make my heart flutter. He composed himself.. "Don't worry. As long as I don't get in the way we're fine right?" Sunoo smiled.

"Right..right.. But still-" Sunoo pushed Ni-ki and closed the door. Jungwon probably got suspicious that Sunoo was away for too long.

"Look.. I get that you want me to be ok and I am. I don't care what your father says but I really wanna be your friend." Sunoo got clingy and insisting.

How is he so cute.. Ni-ki avoided his gaze and just accepted the fact that Sunoo will follow and wait for him at the café everyday.

"It's sad enough that we don't study together, ya know." Sunoo spoke. "I'll meet you tomorrow then." He added.

Sunoo slowly walked away from Ni-ki, glancing from time to time. Meanwhile, Ni-ki, who was still outside his car watch Sunoo head inside the house.

Wait, shit, I forgot to ask for his number..

♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪

"Sunoo!" Jungwon shouted at him, banging at his door. He keeps saying someone was looking for him. "Ugh, I'm tired. Go away." He whined like a fox who lacks sleep.

"Ni-ki's here though." Jungwon spoke, probably embarassed to let the latter wait downstairs. 

"What?! What do you mean he's here. I don't have the time to prepare." Sunoo panickly got out of his bed. "Then don't. He's waiting for you." Jungwon kept on banging the door.

Sunoo had to go with his pajamas down stairs. Though looking like he just woke up, Ni-ki looked quite surprised how one could look so attractive even at this state.

"I look like a mess right now, don't I?" Sunoo scrunched his back, taking a seat next to Ni-ki.

"No, you looked good." He shyly commented. Sunoo chuckled at the latter's look.

"So, why are you here?" Sunoo questioned, he clearly was all prepared and looking good. "You don't have classes?" Ni-ki asked.

"Yeah we do, but it's not until 10 a.m." Sunoo answered, checking the time.

What the heck, how early did he come here?! 8:33 is the earliest time to wake up.. 

"I'll take you there." Ni-ki's words really flustered Sunoo. What will he do now? Just accept the offer..?

"Let me get ready, k?" He smiled at him. I wonder why he wanted to drive me to university.

Sunoo got down stairs and Ni-ki was stunned how he looked handsome and beautiful at the same time. Getting his heart to beat by only looking at him.

"You ready?" Ni-ki took Sunoo's bag, carrying it for him.

"Have fun~" Jungwon cooed. Eyeing his friend and Ni-ki.

♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪

Ni-ki opened the door to the front seat. He's just a year younger than Sunoo but he acts like an adult. So mature and hot-

Ni-ki fastened Sunoo's seatbelt for him. Shocked and flustered he moved Ni-ki's hand away.

"I.. I can do it myself." He awkwardly smiled.

After starting the engene and finally departing, Sunoo asked why Ni-ki came over.

"Does picking a friend up need to have a reason?" Ni-ki spoke. Can he act like his age..? He's too intimidating..

"What about your fiancé? Did she arrive at school?" Sunoo asked but Ni-ki just kept quiet.

I shouldn't have asked..

As they arrive at Sunoo's university, Ni-ki got out of the car aswell. Sunoo confused, Ni-ki got Sunoo's bag.

"Hey, where are you going with my bag?" He asked. "I'm taking you to your room, can't I?"

Following behind Ni-ki, the students in university eyed them.

"Are they together?"

"They look so cute!"

"I wish I had a boyfriend like that?"

Sunoo kept his head down, he hopes no trouble will rise after Ni-ki voluntarily drops Sunoo at school.

"Thanks." Sunoo said.

"No problem." Ni-ki replied with a serious face.  He's always so serious, is it how he's raised?

"Come on Riki, can you smile at least?" Sunoo pouted. "You always look so serious, even when your saying goodbye right now." He playfully crossed his arms.

Ni-ki smiled brightly as Sunoo dramatically melted. "Now I'm charged, Bye bye~" sunoo waved, Ni-ki doing the same.

Sunoo was heading to his room but was stoppee abruptly by Ni-ki's fiancé. Her presence hovered over sunoo who was tiny and fragile. He felt a chill that went down his spine.

With gritted teeth she spoke, "Stay away from Ni-ki."

"Why are you so bothered about me spending time with him-" Sunoo tilted his head. "- It's not like I'm stealing him away from you, we're just friends." He said.

"But you already are! Do you know that my butler had to drive me here?" She stomped her foot.

"And?" Sunoo sassed a bit. "I don't see a problem." He looked at her.

"The problem is that Ni-ki drove you here instead of me."

"I understand how your mad, but I too do this all the time with my family. They're not bothered, understand Ni-ki will you, or else he will leave you because of your attitude." He side-eyed her before walking away.

That was hell, so nerve racking. Damn it Nishimura.. I thought I could avoid the trouble..

:)

I'm still working in chapter 5